Mr. Rooter Septic System Repair & Installation Service in Saratoga
When the residents of Saratoga are in need of septic tank repair and maintenance they look no further then Mr. Rooter® Plumbing of Saratoga. We are fully staffed to handle all your septic system needs.
A septic system that is expertly installed and maintained will last the entire time that you own your house – and probably after! Septic systems are a great alternative to being connected to the city sewer system, they are cost-effective and built to last making them a great investment. However, much of a septic system’s longevity depends on a thorough and consistent maintenance schedule. In addition, there are preventative measures that can be taken to keep your septic system working properly:
- Don’t use excessive amounts of cleaning products
- Don’t send things like large amounts of grease, egg shells, or coffee grounds down the drain
- Don’t put everything down the garbage disposal; use a compost pile or the garbage can
- Don’t flush paper products that are not biodegradable
Installation and Repair
Choosing the right septic system for your home and family is a big decision. This is an investment that will be a part of your home and impact your daily activities for many years to come. It is important to gather all of the information necessary to make an informed decision. At Mr. Rooter of Saratoga, our expert team is happy to discuss with you the various options that you have when it comes to a septic system and, answer any questions that you might have. For more than 40 years Mr. Rooter of Saratoga has been experts in septic system installation and repair and our team has the training and the experience to be a great resource for in deciding which septic system to choose. Some of the factors that you must consider when choosing a septic system include:
- Size: Perhaps the most important thing to consider is the size of your septic system. If you choose one that is too big, you might be spending money you didn’t need to spend, and if you choose one that is too small, it may not be able to keep up with the demands of you and your family.
- Tank Design: The design of your septic tank is going to be determined largely by the type of soil in your yard and thus the environment the tank will exist in
- Pump Style: There are two types of septic pumps – centrifugal and turbine. The main consideration when deciding on the style of pump is budget
If you are thoughtful in your decision of which tank to have installed for you and your family, and you follow proper septic tank care, you probably will only need to have your tank pumped once every three to five years. While this is not an exact schedule and it varies depending on how many people are using the tank and how well it is being cared for, once every three to five years is a general rule. During the time that Mr. Rooter of Saratoga is pumping your septic tank, our expert technician will examine the structure of your tank and the function of the pump to determine if there are any areas that need repair. Because you will have your septic system for many years, we want you to feel confident that choosing to work with Mr. Rooter of Saratoga for all of your septic needs it the best choice!