Commercial Water Heater Repair & Replacement
24-Hour Emergency Service Available—Call (855) 982-2028
As your water heater ages, it will begin requiring more frequent upkeep and maintenance. If it’s older than 10 years, or you’ve spent half the cost of a new unit on maintenance in the past 12 months, it may be time to replace your water heater outright.
The signs of a damaged water heater include:
- Rust and debris in your hot water
- Banging and rumbling when the unit is on
- Puddle of water in the collection pan
When your water heater is not working like it should, whether it’s leaking or not heating your water effectively, you’ll want to call an experienced plumber at Mr. Rooter® Plumbing. Our licensed experts can determine whether you need repairs or replacement for your water heater. If you need a new water heater, we can help you determine what type of unit would be best for your home.
Different types of water heaters include:
- Conventional: Employs a large tank that is heated by electricity or gas power.
- Tankless: Water is heated instantly and as needed—may reduce water heating costs by 30%.
- Hybrid: Uses a heat pump and a water tank to efficiently heat water—reduces water heating costs by 60%.
If your water heater needs repairs or replacement, Mr. Rooter Plumbing is the plumbing service you can depend on for high-quality, courteous service. Call (855) 982-2028 to request service.
America’s Most Trusted Plumbers Since 1970
Mr. Rooter Plumbing specializes in providing courteous service alongside high-quality water heater repair and installation. When we arrive at your business, we conduct a thorough inspection of your water heater to evaluate whether it needs repair or replacement, as well as to discover the root cause of your problem. That way, we can provide you with a long-term solution rather than just a quick fix.
Our commercial clients also turn to us because:
- We offer flat-rate prices.
- We fix their issues on the first visit.
- Our parts & workmanship are guaranteed.
- Our staff is friendly and courteous.
- We offer 24-hour emergency service.
When our commercial clients call us to handle their water heater repairs, they rest assured knowing their plumbing system is in expert hands. With trustworthy service, reliable appointment times, and repairs on the first visit, there’s no service better prepared to handle your water heater installation or repairs.