Let Our Plumbers Handle It!
Clogged drains—they can be a serious nuisance. From the bathroom to the kitchen, a clogged drain can slow you down, leave unwanted residue behind, and cause all sorts of other problems. So what’s the solution? Look to Mr. Rooter® Plumbing for quality service, fast responses, and effective results. Our workmanship is guaranteed, so you can have total peace of mind when you call on our plumbers. We accommodate your schedule and make sure to walk you through the issue that needs to be fixed.
Be sure to call on our plumbing technicians at the first signs of a slowing
drain to prevent a major clog or backup!
You can reach Mr. Rooter Plumbing at (855) 982-2028.
Look for These Signs of a Clogged Drain:
- Water begins to back up out of a sink drain.
- Pools of water form around shower drains.
- Water drains very slowly after forming pools.
- Toilet water bubbles when you run the sink.
- Drains make gurgling sounds (most common after running washing machine / dishwasher)
- Pools of water form on floor close to the bathtub or a sink.
- There is a smell of rotting food coming from the kitchen sink area.
Before Calling in an Expert, Try These Drain Clearing Tips:
- Turn the faucet on and fill the sink up partly with water;
- If you have a double kitchen sink, plug one of the drains with a wet rag;
- If it’s a bath sink, be sure to plug the overflow hole instead;
- After that, start to plunge the other side (use a cup plunger);
- Work the plunger up and down several times, then pull it off, repeating a few times.
If you have a toilet, make sure you use a flange plunger for better results. It’s also recommended that you stay away from using chemical drain cleaners, as they can be extremely harsh and cause corrosion to your pipes.
Call our plumbing professionals at(855) 982-2028
The Key to Avoiding Clogged Drains
What’s the best way to avoid unwanted and frustrating clogs? Preventative maintenance! This is the easiest way to keep your home plumbing system happy and healthy—and ultimately clog-free. That’s why Mr. Rooter Plumbing offers an affordable maintenance plan to ensure your pipes and drains are properly cleaned and maintained year-round.
Unfortunately, neglected pipes can be lined with years of buildup, from rust and hair to grease and other harsh minerals. This buildup can cause dangerous corrosion, leaving your pipes damaged. Our regular maintenance can save you serious money in the long run by preventing costly repairs or pipe replacements. It can also put a stop to plumbing emergencies or inconveniences, so do not hesitate to ask about our maintenance plans today!
Having a Drain Emergency? Call Us: (855) 982-2028
If you do run into a drain emergency, we recommend locating the shutoff valves in your home and shutting off the main water valve if there is a major water leak. If you aren’t familiar with this area of your home or don’t feel confident making any plumbing decisions, be sure to call on your local Mr. Rooter Plumbing right away! We are here for all your emergency plumbing and drain concerns.
Tackle drain problems without breaking a sweat: call (855) 982-2028.