Water Heater Repair & Installation in Escondido
The daily tasks that you need to get done each day would be made infinitely more difficult if you didn’t have hot water. And, this is especially true during the cold weather months.
Not having hot water in your home is extremely disruptive and could actually leave your home uninhabitable until the water heater is repaired.
Your water heater is used non-stop all day every day and that means that it can easily succumb to the wear and tear.
Thankfully, you only need to make one call to Mr. Rooter of Escondido for fast, reliable and professional plumbing support and water heater repair services. No matter what your water heater repair or service needs are - our team of highly-skilled plumbers are here to help!
Types Of Water Heater Systems
While it used to be that there was only one option for water heater systems - now there are few to choose from!
And, our team provides water heater installation and repair services for all types of water heater systems. Including:
- Tankless - if your water heater is a tankless system that means it is much more energy-efficient than other options and is designed to heat water inside of the pipes rather than inside of the tank
- Standard - if your water heater is a standard system then it has a tank that is filled with hot water and kept hot around the clock
- Hybrid - these systems are arguably the most energy-efficient option and can save up to 60%
Mr. Rooter of Escondido knows the intricacies and complexities of all of these systems and can provide you with expert water heater repair support no matter what the issue is! We are highly-trained in all types of water heater systems and can service or repair your existing system as well as provide you with options for having a new water heater installed.
How Do I Know If I Need Water Heater Repair?
When your water heater is starting to fail - it is important to catch the problem sooner than later so that the damage can be contained.
A big part of this is to recognize the signs of a water heater that is failing. Here are just a couple of things to look for:
- You notice a banging noise coming from the water heater when you turn on a faucet
- It takes a long time before the cold water coming out of the faucet turns hot
- The tank of the water heater is leaking
- There is not as much hot water as there used to be
If your water heater is showing signs of wear or damage - make sure to call us right away and schedule an appointment for water heater repair.
It is best to address these problem sooner than later as they can quickly escalate. The end result is you being without hot water - which can be a real problem.
You can count on Mr. Rooter of Escondido for outstanding water heater repair support. And, if you would like to discuss having a new water heater installed - we can do that too! We are dedicated to maintaining a comprehensive knowledge base of all water heating system.
We have the tools and the experience to get your water heater repair or installation done right the first time. And, no matter when you call us for help - we will always provide you with the same exceptional customer service and will not charge an overtime fee.