La Jolla Water Heater Repair & Service Experts
Your water heater is an interesting appliance; it is one that you use every day but don’t necessarily see every day. It’s not like your dishwasher or washing machine, which you interact with on a daily basis and can probably see from where you are sitting right now.
Your water heater is a plumbing appliance that you probably use more than you use your dishwasher and yet you rarely see it. And, since your water heater is so important to the day-to-day productivity of your home, it is important to check on it with some regularity.
The team of expert plumbers at Mr. Rooter of La Jolla recommend that you schedule a routine inspection of your water heater on an annual basis. These maintenance appointments are essential to ensuring that your water heater works efficiently and for many years.
Why Is Hot Water Important?
Having hot water in your home or business is essential to making sure that things are sanitized and clean.
Some of the areas where this is most important are:
- In the kitchen hot water helps to make sure that all food residue is thoroughly rinsed from dirty dishes. And, then in the dishwasher hot water is integral to sanitizing the dishes and killing any bacteria left from the food.
- In the bathroom, hot water is essential to making sure that your hands are washed clean, and the health and well-being of those in the space is maintained
- In the laundry room, hot water cleans and sanitizes dirty laundry - especially towels and linens.
Hot water is very important to keeping a healthy and sanitized environment in your home and business. Our team of highly-skilled plumbers make it a point to stay trained and informed about all water heater maintenance, repair, and installation needs that you might have at your home or business.
Common Water Heater Problems
With your water heater being so integral to the health and well-being of everyone that shares the space, it is important to keep an eye out for signs of trouble so that you can have them addressed right away.
Some signs that your water heater needs repair, or replacement services are:
- Not enough hot water is being supplied by the system. If it seems like your water heater is slowing down in how much hot water it provides - this could be a sign of trouble
- Hot water is not heating up fast enough. If your water heater used to heat up water much faster than it does now, you should call for water heater service
- Your water heater is leaking. If you notice that your water heater has a puddle of water on the ground below it, this is a sign that there might be a leak. A burst tank might not be far off, so it’s a good time to call for service.
If you notice any of these signs that your water heater is not working as well as it used to, make sure to contact our office. We have years of training and experience providing residential and commercial water heater repair, maintenance, and installation service.
What is a tankless hot water heater?
Our team at Mr. Rooter is committed to providing our customers with the absolute best service and customer care. And, that is why we are proud to offer tankless water heater installation, repair, and maintenance services.
Having a tankless water heating system can save you approximately 20% on your power bill each month because they are more energy-efficient. A tankless water heating system works to heat water on-demand rather than having it on-hand like a standard tank water heater.
The tankless system engages when the hot water fixture is turned on. It heats up the pipes and heats the water as it moves through the pipes.
When you need water heater service, installation, or repair services - don’t hesitate to contact us! Our bonded and insured plumbers will arrive at your location in uniform and with sanitary booties to ensure that your flooring is protected.
We will make sure to provide you with upfront pricing so that there are no surprises and, you will get our guarantee on workmanship and parts.
When you need an outstanding plumbing service who is committed to exceeding your expectations - make sure you call Mr. Rooter of La Jolla.