La Mesa Sewer Line Services
There are few things that a homeowner worries about more than a sewer line backup. This scenario brings a lot of anxiety because the cleanup can be expensive and there is a real concern for the environmental impact.
Anytime you rinse dishes after a meal, or flush the toilet all of that material and used water is funneled into your sewer system - and, then carried out to the municipal treatment plant.
The team at Mr. Rooter has the specialized training and equipment to handle any kind of sewer line problem at your La Mesa, Lemon Grove, or Spring Valley home. In fact, we have years of experience in sewer line repair, sewer line maintenance, and sewer line installation.
We are so confident that we will be able to help with any sewer system support that you need - we guarantee our workmanship and the parts we use.
Sewer Line Issues That We Can Help With
Some of the sewer system problems that our team can manage include:
- Pipes that have broken, cracked, or collapsed. This can happen with time and with age but, it can also happen due to tree root intrusion or movement in the soil where your pipes are installed.
- Blockages or clogs. If items have been flushed down the toilet that aren’t flushable - you could wind up with a large clog that blocks the flow of materials and used water through your sewer pipes.
- Leaking fittings or joints. When sections of your sewer line are put together - there are several joints or fittings placed to join two pipes together. These joints or fittings can start to leak if the sections of pipe shift or move.
These are just a few of the problems that your sewer line can experience, and our team can help with all of them. One call to Mr. Rooter and you will receive outstanding customer care and the most up-to-date sewer system maintenance, repair, and installation service.
Common Causes Of Sewer Line Problems
There are many things that can go wrong with your sewer system - it is, after all, buried in the ground and susceptible to the environment. Most things to do with the environment are out of your control - but, you can control how you respond to these possible problems.
Some things that can go wrong with your sewer system are within your control as they have to do with the behaviors of you and the members of your household when using your sewer system.
Here are some things that you can do to keep your sewer system protected and working well:
- Maintenance. Make sure to schedule annual maintenance for your sewer , which includes a video camera inspection. This will give you a clear idea of the condition of your sewer system and if there are any circumstances that are troubling.
- Don’t misuse the drain system. Your drain system is the first point of contact for your sewer system, and it is important to be thoughtful how you use it. Don’t flush non-flushable items down the toilet or rinse things into the kitchen sink that don’t belong.
- Don’t flush or rinse chemicals. Any kind of drain cleaning chemicals, medications, or other non-organic materials should not be put into your sewer system.
Following these guidelines will help to protect your sewer system from major problems. It is especially important not to miss maintenance appointments, as this is the best way to see if there are tree roots encroaching on your pipes or clogs forming.
What Is Trenchless Sewer Pipe Service?
It used to be that if you had a problem with your plumbing system, the only option was to have a plumber come out and dig up your yard to access and repair the problem.
Thankfully, the team at Mr. Rooter has the specialized training and equipment to provide you more options for your La Mesa, Lemon Grove, or Spring Valley residential sewer system trouble.
Our team can offer you trenchless sewer line repair or sewer line replacement services. Some of those trenchless sewer line options include:
- Pipe relining. Instead of digging a trench to access the entire length of the sewer line that is affected, we can use an adhesive sleeve that runs inside of your sewer pipe and expands to adhere to the inside walls of the pipe. This seals up any cracks or fractures, and gives you new pipes from the inside out.
- Pipe bursting. If your sewer line repair needs are greater than what a pipe relining service can repair, we offer pipe bursting. This is the process of breaking down your existing pipes, and running a new pipe in its place - without digging large trenches in your yard and ruining your landscaping.
For all of your residential or commercial sewer system needs in La Mesa, Lemon Grove, or Spring Valley - you can count on Mr. Rooter to provide service that will far exceed your expectations.
Our professional and highly-trained team of bonded and insured plumbers will always treat you and your property with respect. You will receive upfront pricing, and we guarantee our work and the parts that we use so that you can rest assured that your job is done right.
A sewer system breakdown can be extremely stressful, and is always an emergency. You will never be charged overtime or extra for calling after hours or on weekends.
The team at Mr. Rooter will shoulder the stress and responsibility of your sewer system trouble - because that is our job and that is what we excel at!