WACO, Texas (June 12, 2014) – With Father’s Day approaching, Mr. Rooter® Plumbing takes time to reflect on some of the wise words that father’s the world over have shared through the ages. These insightful life tips have helped prepare sons and daughters for future endeavors of success and happiness due, in part, to their timelessness, making them just as relevant today as they were fifty years ago.
Below are five pieces of fatherly advice that Mr. Rooter Plumbing has found withstand the test of time:
1. Money in hand is money easily spent. Create a budget and stick to it. Remember that money does not define a person but, rather, should be used to help one live well.
2. Learn from both the good and the bad. Every moment in life is an opportunity to learn and grow. A life story is never over because of one mistake. You are never as good as you think you are after you win and you are never as bad as you think you are after you lose.
3. Find joy and happiness in life. Instead of rushing through the day-to-day, slow down and enjoy all of the little moments life has to offer. Each of these moments is precious - find a way to appreciate each of them.
4. Experience is enhanced when shared with others. Take opportunities presented to help create a life full of love, laughter and happiness.
5. Hard work has never killed anyone. A life of honest work that had blood, sweat and tears poured into it, is a life that one can look back on and be proud of.