Austin Water Heater Repair & Replacement
Get the Most Out of Your Water Heater
With regular use, your water heater will start to wear down. Larger families put an even greater demand on their water heater, making it wear down quicker than normal. When your water heater requires some attention, will you know what to do?
A few signs your water heater needs servicing:
- No hot water provided
- Hot water runs out quickly
- Long time to heat water
- Water leaks from tank
- Discolored hot water
- Noises when tank is in use
For water heater repairs and replacements done right the first time, you can count on us. Our Austin water heater technicians have the skills and experience needed to work on all types, makes, and models of water heaters, including tanked and tankless systems.
Schedule a water heater service by calling (512) 298-4916 today.
Water Heater Lifespan
After about 10 years of regular use, the average water heater will start giving out and experiencing big problems. Oftentimes, at this point in a water heater’s lifespan, it is better to replace it with a new one than try to repair the problems. But don’t just guess about what to do about a malfunctioning water heater. Get a clear answer from our Austin water heater experts, who can inspect your water heater for defects and give you a fair estimate about how much it would cost to repair or replace it. We are determined to help you use the most cost-effective solution.
Our knowledge about water heater replacement is more than just mechanical. We also stay atop federal and state water use regulations, so you can be confident you are getting a newly installed water heater that is fully compliant. Plus, our pros can explain water heater energy efficiency when you are picking out a new water heater to replace your current one. Some systems can help you save big on monthly water heater bills!
Choose the Best Water Heater for Your Home
There are a few types of water heaters you can pick when you replace your current, older model. Each have their pros and cons, of course. It will be our job as your trusted water heater experts to help you pick out the right one based on your needs and preferences.
Three main types of water heater designs are:
- Conventional or tanked: A large multi-gallon tank is heated by electricity or a gas burner. Conventional water heaters are becoming less popular due to the large space required to install them.
- Tankless: A slimmer version of a water heater with no tank. Water is heated on demand and as it rapidly passes through the system. Since the water is not heated throughout the day, tankless water heaters tend to drop water heater bills significantly.
- Hybrid: A tanked system that uses a heat pump and preexisting plumbing and electrical connections to simplify the system while greatly increasing its energy efficiency rating.
A Trusted Team When Repairs are Needed
Of course, there is always the possibility that your water heater is broken but doesn’t need to be outright replaced. If some routine repairs would be a better option, we’ll let you know. Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Austin also offers 24/7 emergency water heater repair services for when the situation just can’t wait until the morning. Best of all, we never charge an extra charge for out-of-hours services!
Call (512) 298-4916 to request a water heater job estimate in Austin.