Drain Cleaning in Chicago, IL
If you are tired of needing your drains cleaned seemingly every other month, turn to experts who provide long-lasting results for your drain cleaning project in Chicago, IL. At Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Chicago, we have a team of licensed plumbing experts who can be available to help you whenever you may need us.
Call us today at (773) 360-0378 for a free drain cleaning estimate!
Fast and Efficient
Since we’re equipped to perform video inspections of your plumbing system’s interior, you’ll have an opportunity to see the size and location of any clog. Our technicians can replace any damaged sewer or plumbing lines that need servicing.
Here are some other reasons why people choose us for our drain cleaning services:
- Emergency Services – When it comes down to it, your drains can give you issues at any time of the day. When you need us most, we will be there with services that get your plumbing system back on track in no time!
- No Extra Fees – We have the same unbeatable flat-rate prices every day. Best part? We will never charge extra for overtime, holidays, weekend, or emergency services!
- Video Inspection – Our plumbers will always perform a full video inspection of your system to understand the problems it may be facing fully. Through this, your plumber will create a long-lasting solution that works for you – and your wallet!
- Drain Repairs – Not only do we perform drain cleanings, but we also perform drain repairs when necessary. If your drain cleaning technician uncovers a badly damaged portion of your drain, they can help you schedule the repair right then and there.
- HydroScrub® – To rinse away any deposits or debris inside your pipes, we use HydroScrub® technology. This method can get rid of various types of build-ups in your pipes, including soap scum, grease, food particles, hair – and even cooking grease. Regardless of the method your Mr. Rooter plumber uses, we will leave you with clean and clear drains!
We take pride in keeping our rates reasonable, and we deliver quality service with no overtime charge.
Choosing Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Chicago for your drain cleaning project may be the simplest way to restore your plumbing to like-new condition. We serve residential and commercial clients in and around Chicago. For fast service from our team, give us a call today!
Ready to request your free drain cleaning estimate? Click hereor call us at (773) 360-0378 today!
What Type of Drains Do We Clean?
We often get the question: “What type of drains do you clean and clear?” The answer is simple: All of them!
If there is a drain in your home or on your property, we can service it. In fact, Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Chicago can service virtually any drain we encounter!
Here are some of the drains we clean and service:
- Kitchen – From your dishwasher draining system to your garbage disposal, our plumbers can find a solution to get your kitchen plumbing system back in order in no time!
- Bathroom – Have you noticed that your shower is turning into a bath rather quickly? Let plumbers take a look, and your shower water will drain freely once again.
- Garage – If you complete any crafts or projects in your garage, your drain may become blocked due to paint residue, sawdust, etc. Our technicians can clear your garage’s drain so you can get back to the hobbies you love.
- Basement – A clogged drain in your basement can turn into a nightmare in the event of a rainstorm or snowstorm. It is essential to have basement drains cleaned regularly.
- Sewer – If your sewer line clogs, your family’s health could be in jeopardy. It is imperative to ensure your sewer lines and drains are clear of excess debris and waste to prevent sewer back up.
- Outdoor – Any drains in your yard should always be cleaned of any natural debris, such as mud, twigs, or leaves.
Whether you are looking for drain cleaning or traditional rooter services, our professionally and routinely trained plumbers have the experience and knowledge to complete any drain cleaning or repair service you may need. Our plumbers are equipped with the latest tools and equipment to get your plumbing system back to working order again on our first trip out.
Request your drain cleaning service in Chicago, IL, today by calling us at (773) 360-0378!
Signs of a Clogged Drain
Sometimes, a clogged drain can slowly creep up on you. Other times, the wrong object or substance can create serious clogs. Often, signs of clogged drains are in plain sight but ignored because people don’t know what warning signs to look for. The sooner you spot and clean a clogged drain, the easier your plumbing service will be! When clogged drains are ignored, they can become a more significant problem, often resulting in the need for emergency services. Don’t wait until your bathroom floods. If you see any signs of a clogged drain – call today!
Here are some warning signs of a clogged drain that should never be ignored:
- Hearing Bubbling Sounds – If you hear any bubbling sounds when water runs down into your sink, this may a sign that a clog has (or will) form in your drainpipe.
- Seeing Pooling Water – If water begins to pool around a drain, this may also be a sign that you need a drain cleaning. Even when the water is crystal clear, water should never pool around your drain.
- Smelling a Foul Odor – If you have noticed an unpleasant odor coming from your drain, or the room your drain is in, it is a good idea to give us a call, not only to clear your drain but to be sure there are no other major drain issues.
Whether you are looking for routine or emergency drain cleaning services, our professionally trained experts are ready to help get your home or commercial plumbing system back to working order – many times within the same day.
Have a clogged drain issue? Call (773) 360-0378 or click hereto get it handled quickly!