Fall is an excellent time to have your plumbing inspected and readied for the change of seasons. Having a plumbing problem when it is inconvenient during the holidays, during a storm, or when you have guests, is never fun! Consider committing to regular preventative maintenance, to make sure that your plumbing system stays in excellent working condition.
Clues that You Need Plumbing Maintenance Services:
- Your drains clog. If you are used to plunging your toilet or sinks in your home, then you should consider drain cleaning services this fall. Make sure you and the other members of your household are only disposing of appropriate items down your drains and toilet.
- If you have faucets that leak, then you may have higher water bills until they get fixed. If a leaking faucet is ignored for too long, then it can become a larger problem. Faucets can leak into areas that you can’t see causing mold and structural issues in your home.
- Leaky pipes can also cause mold and damage to your walls and flooring. Inspect all of the pipes in your home regularly to make sure your pipes aren’t leaking.
- Clogged toilets or sewage backing up into your home can become a major problem. If you have either one of these problems, repairs are necessary right away. A clog in your toilet that won’t move with a plunger can be the sign of a total clog in your main sewer line.
- Water heaters that don’t work or don’t work as well are a common problem when it gets colder. The fix may be as easy as insulating pipes, or you may be due for a new water heater.
- Your garbage disposal may not work correctly. If you have a clog or something stuck in your garbage disposal, we may be able to repair it to get it working again. If the problem is severe, we can install a new garbage disposal.