Tankless Water Heater Installation in Kaysville
In recent years, tankless water heaters have been gaining in popularity across the United States. There are a few reasons why tankless water heaters are becoming a must-have for many homeowners. Not only are they more environmentally conscious and energy efficient than traditional water heating systems, but they also eliminate standby heat losses that can account for up to 25% of energy use in a traditional system.
If you're ready to upgrade your water heater to a tankless model, call Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Kaysville at (801) 876-1191 to schedule a consultation with our experienced plumbers.
How Tankless Water Heaters Work
A tankless water heater is an appliance that heats water on demand without having to store it in a large tank. Instead, these systems use “on-demand” technology that heats water as it flows through the system, eliminating the need to store it in a tank and constantly reheat it. This not only helps you save on energy costs, but it also helps conserve resources since no energy is wasted heating up an entire tank of stored hot water.
The Benefits of Installing a Tankless Water Heater
In addition to being more energy efficient than traditional water heating systems, there are several other benefits to installing a tankless water heater in your home. These include:
- Longer life span - Tankless water heaters last longer because they don’t have tanks that can corrode or crack over time. The average life expectancy of a tankless system is 20 years or more compared to 10-15 years for traditional water heaters.
- Lower maintenance costs - Since there’s no large storage tank involved with these systems, you don’t have to worry about costly repairs or maintenance due to corrosion or rusting tanks.
- Endless hot showers - With a traditional system, once the hot water runs out you have to wait until the entire tank is heated before you can take another hot shower or do another load of laundry. With a tankless system, however, you can enjoy endless hot showers and never run out of hot water again!
- Space savings - If lack of space is an issue in your home, then opting for a tankless system may be the best option for you since they take up much less room than their traditional counterparts due to their compact size and wall-mounted design.
- Tax credits - Many states offer tax credits when replacing old systems with new energy-efficient models like those offered by Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Kaysville. So if you want to save even more money on your new installation be sure to check with your state's Department of Energy website for any applicable tax breaks!
Schedule a Tankless Water Heater Installation in Kaysville
Installing a tankless water heater has become increasingly popular for good reason; these high-efficiency systems provide long-lasting performance and cost less over time due to their lower maintenance costs and longer lifespan. The licensed plumbing professionals from Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Kaysville are here to help make sure your installation goes off without a hitch so don't wait.
Schedule a consultation for tankless water heater installation in Kaysville today!