Las Vegas Plumbing Repairs
Reliable & Dedicated Professional Plumbers
Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Las Vegas is a locally owned, operated, and licensed business with certified professional plumbing experts. Plumbing is all we do, so our plumbers can complete virtually any plumbing repair work for business and homeowners alike in Las Vegas!
Whether you are looking for emergency service or you’d like to schedule a simple preventive maintenance plumbing system check-up, out uniformed professionals are available 24/7. The best part? We will never charge you extra fees for overtime, weekends, or holidays. We offer the same prices every day, no matter the time or weather.
We’ll provide excellent customer care that works for your individual needs. When our technicians arrive at your property, they’ll perform a thorough diagnostic service. You’ll then receive up-front, flat-rate pricing and our undivided attention as we answer your questions and provide detailed information about the repairs required. We offer:
- Craftsmanship and parts guarantees
- Plumbing camera inspections
- Premium replacement parts
Whether you have a pipe that won’t stop leaking or your plumbing system requires a complete maintenance tune-up, Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Las Vegas has you covered. Our high-quality work is what we’re known for, and we look forward to serving you.
Ready to schedule your first service? Give our experts a call today at (702) 919-6331!
Plumbing Systems We Service
Our plumbing experts are dedicated to sharing plumbing system knowledge and helping you get your plumbing system working the way it is truly meant to. From faucets to garbage disposals, our plumbing experts can do it all!
Here are some of the plumbing repairs we offer:
- Faucets – If your faucet is leaking or showing odd colors, it may be time for a plumbing inspection and repair. Whether it’s in your bathroom or garage, we can take care of it!
- Garbage Disposals – If your garbage disposal is clogged due to materials such as oils, coffee grounds, or inorganic waste, our professional experts can help get your garbage disposal back in working order in no time!
- Showers – Your shower is one of the most important parts of your plumbing system. Our plumbing experts can improve your shower’s pressure or water usage.
- Sinks – Sinks are a bit more complicated than one would imagine. You should routinely clean your sinks, and components should be replaced if they are damaged.
- Tubs – Whether that the water in your shower is up to your ankles or your bath is taking forever to drain your water, our experts can clean out your tub’s drain to keep your plumbing system flowing just the way it should.
- Water Heaters – Tired of lukewarm water when it’s supposed to be hot? Our technicians can thoroughly inspect your water heater to solve any problems it may be having.
- Water Softening Systems – If you have a water softening system in your home, it’s essential to make sure your system is working correctly, especially if you have noticed that your water has suddenly become opaque or discolored.
When it comes down to it, there are quite a few things involved in your plumbing system. They must be routinely monitored and maintained to ensure your system is working correctly around the clock.Give us a call at (702) 919-6331 to speak to one of our plumbing experts today!
Schedule Your Service Today
As you can see, there is a reason why Mr. Rooter has become an industry-leading company that continues our dedication to keeping your plumbing systems functioning properly every day. Even when your plumbing system fails you, our experienced plumbing technicians will be ready to serve you – regardless of the time.
Our emergency plumbing services in Las Vegas can serve you 24 hours a day, seven days a week! Whether you have a leaking pipe or your drains are reversing due to sewer trouble, our plumbers are always ready to use time-tested methods and techniques combined with the latest tools to get your system back up and running – sometimes the same day!
If you are looking for plumbing services in Las Vegas, give us a call at (702) 919-6331 or click here to request your free job estimate.