Residential Drain Cleaning Service in Lehigh Valley, PA
Drain Cleaning Service for Stubborn Clogged Drains
If you've never considered drain cleaning services, you might not know when they're needed. If you have more than one clogged drain in your home or a clogged drain you can't clear yourself, you need professional drain cleaning. At Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Lehigh Valley, our residential drain cleaning services in Lehigh Valley, PA, will remove even the most stubborn clogs deep in your pipes. When a plunger and store-bought drain cleaner don't work, we can use our hydro jetting process and drain rooter service. We'll quickly unclog your drains so you can use your plumbing fixtures again. If you want to schedule drain cleaning services or find out how much drain cleaning services cost, call our 24/7 live answering service or request a job estimate online.
When You Need Plumbing & Drain Cleaning Services
If you're not sure if you need professional plumbing and drain cleaning services in Allentown, PA, look at our list below. Call us if you see any of these symptoms of a stubborn clogged drain or backed-up drain in your home. We'll send a professional to your home for a clogged drain cleaning service right away:
- You have more than one clogged drain in your home.
- You haven’t been able to clear your drains using a store-bought drain cleaner or a plunger.
- Dirty water from your drains is backing up into your toilet, sink, tub, or shower.
- Using one plumbing fixture causes another one to behave strangely.
- There are pools of water around your drains.
- Your drains make a gurgling or bubbling noise when water goes down or you use your washing machine or dishwasher.
- You find pools of water near your plumbing fixtures.
- Your drains smell like sewage, rotten food, or mold.
- Your toilet keeps getting clogged or overflowing.
- You suddenly have a problem with drain flies, fruit flies, or other insects.
Our Clogged Drain Cleaning Services
Our clogged drain cleaning services work on any drain in your house. While you can only use chemical drain cleaners on sinks, and plungers work best on toilets, our drain cleaning methods work everywhere. We specialize in hydro jetting services, using highly pressurized water to push debris out of your pipes. This debris might be a combination of food particles, grease, oil, fats, soap, hair, bathroom products, and more. We push it down your pipes into the city's sewer system, so your drains run freely again. We also offer drain rooter services for big, stubborn clogs deep in your pipes. Here's a look at our clogged drain cleaning services for each room of your home:
- Kitchen - If your kitchen sink drain or garbage disposal is clogged, we can use hydro jetting and drain rooter services to clear up the clog. Kitchen sinks can become clogged if you rinse grease, oils, and fat down the drain or put large pieces of food through the garbage disposal. We can also handle dishwasher problems.
- Bathroom - If your toilet is clogged, we'll quickly get it up and running with our drain rooter service. For clogged shower drains, tub drains, or bathroom sink drains, we can use a powerful plumbing snake to break apart soap, hair, and other gunk. We'll then use hydro jetting to clear out the pipes permanently.
- Laundry Room or Utility Room - A utility room sink, or laundry room sink can get clogged with lint, laundry soap, dirt, and other substances. Our drain cleaning services will get the drains running freely again so you can use your washing machine without worrying about flooding.
- Basement or Garage - A clogged basement drains or garage floor drain increases your risk of flooding and water damage. We'll quickly clear out leaves, trash, dirt, rocks, and other debris so the drain is functioning again.
- Sewer Line - A clogged sewer line could be due to tree roots, a broken pipe, or other damage. We can help you prevent a sewer system backup by doing a sewer line inspection and sewer drain cleaning services.
Why Choose Us for Drain Cleaning Services?
Calling us for drain cleaning services means you're getting experienced, friendly, hard-working professionals. We have decades of experience in plumbing and drain cleaning services, and we work fast so you can get back to your normal routine. We cause as little disruption to your day as possible, so we show up on time and don't leave a mess behind. We always arrive in uniform and a company vehicle, so there's no doubt about who you're letting into your home. Our customers love that it's easy to make an appointment through our website or by calling our live 24/7 answering service. Plus, we never charge overtime fees and are upfront about our drain cleaning service costs, so you know exactly what to expect.
Call for Drain Cleaning Service Costs in Lehigh Valley, PA
If you want an estimate of your drain cleaning service costs, call us at Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Lehigh Valley. We offer a flat-rate pricing for many plumbing services and will always be transparent with our job estimates. We can quickly determine the location and cause of your plumbing problem and use our hydro jetting or drain rooter process to clear your pipes. Call our 24/7 live answering service or request a job estimate for drain cleaning service in Lehigh Valley, Allentown, or Bethlehem, PA.