Residential Sewer System Backups in McHenry, IL
Solutions for Home Sewer & Plumbing Emergencies
You can easily incur damage to your home’s plumbing pipes because of tree roots, clogged debris in your pipes, and other factors. Mr. Rooter Plumbing of McHenry performs residential sewer system backup services for McHenry, Crystal Lake, Mundelein, and Libertyville, IL residents. Our team has ample training and experience repairing sewer lines and septic systems. We can handle repairs and re-piping services at any type of home. You can also relax because our licensed, bonded, and insured plumbing technicians masterfully perform the repair and replacement processes like second nature to resolve your sewer system backup with quick work and effective solutions. You can have a sewer system backup at any time, so we offer prompt, efficient plumbing services as soon as possible whenever you contact us.
Residential Sewer System Backup Warning Signs
Here at Mr. Rooter Plumbing of McHenry, we know local homeowners can’t always tell when their sewer system is backing up until the issue is obvious and leads to expensive plumbing work. We want to ensure you can catch problems early, so we put together a list of common sewer system backup warning signs. Noticing these signs will help you contact our plumbing professional for immediate service before you have a plumbing catastrophe:
- Water puddles collect around your basement floor drain
- Your drains back up multiple times
- Water backs up from sink drains, toilets, or showers
- Strong odors release from your drains or outside areas around your home
- Drain backup combinations involving a toilet
- Gurgling sounds come from toilets or drains
Professional Help with Sewer Line Tree Root Intrusion
If you have leaks or condensation around your home’s sewer pipes, these conditions make them targets for tree roots seeking nourishment. Mr. Rooter Plumbing of McHenry can resolve any sewer line problems caused by tree roots. These growing roots can infiltrate your sewage system through tiny cracks, separations, and holes in your pipe sections. After finding water, these tree roots will increase their growth. When more roots get inside your pipes, the holes they found get larger and lead to system clogs before your pipe bursts eventually. Some signs this issue might be happening in your sewer line include bathtub or toilet backups, gurgling noises coming from your toilets, bathtubs failing to drain correctly, or a lack of water in your toilet bowl. Fortunately, our plumbing technicians can perform the following solutions to restore your pipes:
- Hydro Jetting – We use pressurized water jets in this long-term solution to clean clogs and debris out of your pipes. Our technicians remove tree roots, grease buildup, and other debris by thoroughly scouring your home’s sewer line.
- Pipelining – Our plumbers offer a permanent solution to sewer line damage by using a sleeve to line and seal sewer pipes and eliminate water leakage. Plumbing professionals use pipelining because it’s an effective solution that doesn’t require trenching, and we don’t need to destroy walls or other structures on your property.
- Maintenance – Preventative maintenance can effectively save you money and hassle. Our plumbing technicians perform inspections and drain cleaning services to prevent grease and other debris buildups. Sewer line maintenance also prevents tree roots from growing in your pipes and wreaking havoc.
- Rooter Work & Drain Cleaning – We start this project type by punching through tree roots and clearing your home’s sewer line while optimizing its functionality. After that, our technicians check your tree root problems’ extent and suggest permanent solutions.
- Pipe Bursting – This permanent fix breaks apart your existing piping using hydraulics and works on PVC, clay, and cast-iron sewer pipes you’ll find in many homes. We then install a new seamless pipe to fix your problems.
Warning Signs You Have a Septic System Backup
A backed-up septic tank in your home can result in various issues extending far beyond backed-up sinks or clogged toilets. Mr. Rooter Plumbing of McHenry’s plumbers have extensive experience tackling these issues with timely work, so contacting us as soon as possible is vital. Letting our plumbing professionals resolve your backup before you end up with a complete stoppage can help you prevent system-wide problems and damage. You should never put off clogged sewer backup cleaning services because doing so can lead to expensive property damage and contamination. We’ve listed several septic system backup warning signs to help you identify an issue during its early stages:
- Foul-smelling black liquid in your home’s drains or toilets
- Toilets flushing and draining slowly
- Foul odors throughout your home because of a failing septic system or incorrect ventilation
- Multiple drains running slowly
- Weeds or algae growth in a pond close to your home (septic waste discharge may be the cause)
- Wastewater seeping through the ground by your home’s septic system that may have an odor
- Noticeably green grass growing over your home’s septic system, even if you’re having a hot or dry summer
- Bacteria found in a well due to septic system liquid going through the ground and getting into drinking water
Call Mr. Rooter Plumbing of McHenry for Backup Prevention
It’s easy to ignore drain problems and hope they resolve themselves, but Mr. Rooter Plumbing of McHenry strongly recommends contacting us immediately to fix the issue as soon as possible. We start by using cable devices or drain augers to open drains, but we can also accomplish this with more advanced methods. Tree roots can destroy sewer pipes and drain pipes, but our plumbing team can eliminate this problem using various sewer backup cleaning services. Our plumbing technicians also resolve blockages due to built-up discarded food, garbage disposal waste, soap residue, hair, sanitary products, thick toilet paper, and other materials. Residential sewer system backups risk your plumbing system, property, and family’s health and well-being. We fix sewer system backups resulting from rain, tree roots, and many other residential causes. Our business suggests regularly pumping your tank and avoiding planting trees in your absorption field. You can also save thousands of dollars by signing up for our Advantage Plan®, so get more information about it when contacting us to request an estimate on the plumbing services your home’s system needs.