At Mr. Rooter Plumbing, the foundation of our business is built on providing exceptional customer service. As we closely monitor COVID-19, the health and safety of our customers and employees continues to be our top priority. We have taken preventative safety measures, and are committed to ensuring your home or business’ plumbing, drain cleaning and sewer needs are taken care of.
Spending more time at home means more dishes to wash, more loads of laundry, and even more toilet flushes. If you encounter a plumbing or drain issue – Mr. Rooter Plumbing is here for you any time and any day.
Mr. Rooter Plumbing is a locally owned and operated business, and we’ve been serving our local neighbors in the Portland metro area for over 25 years. When it comes to calling a professional you can rely on, Mr. Rooter Plumbing is the answer!
We remain diligent in preventative safety measures when interacting with customers, including:
- Greeting customers and performing work while wearing a mask.
- Maintaining social distance of at least 6 feet from customers.
- Cleaning hands with soap or using an alcohol-based hand sanitizer often.
- Shoe covers on our feet to protect your home or business.
- Extra care sanitizing and cleaning the workspace while wearing gloves.
- Covering a cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throwing the tissue in the trash.
- Contactless payment with customer approval.
We also encourage customers to let us know in advance of an appointment if there are any concerns or special precautions that they would like us to take.
Our Service Professionals will treat you and your home or business with the utmost care and respect. Whether you’ve got a clogged drain in the bathroom, a broken water heater, or a leaky kitchen sink, Mr. Rooter Plumbing is dedicated to providing the best value and long-term solution.
Let us help you enjoy peace of mind, while moving forward with confidence that your plumbing is in great hands! We’re your neighbor – you can call anytime and we’ll be there, because we’ve been here all along.