Water Heater Repair and Replacement in Santa Barbara
It’s interesting how something as simple as waiting too long for your water to flow hot from the tap can cause frustration and be an instant sign that something is wrong. We’re used to having an adequate amount of hot water available quickly throughout the day. But when something seems off, you have the entire team at Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Santa Barbara County on standby.
Give our professionals a call if your water heater is doing any of the following:
- Not supplying enough hot water
- Taking a long time to heat the water
- Leaking from the main water heater tank
- Fluctuating in water temperature
- Providing rusty or cloudy water with a smell
When was the last time you had a water heater inspection? It’s recommended to have services once a year to remove any buildup and ensure you receive the best possible hot water supply. If you haven’t had maintenance on your water heater in a while, there’s likely a repair overdue causing problems.
Types of Water Heaters
In many cases, our experts can provide the repair services to have your water heater running smoothly once again. However, some situations require a new installation. You can rest assured that our team will properly diagnose the issue and provide you with all available solutions. We want to offer you the means to make an informed decision for your home.
We handle water heater maintenance for:
- Conventional Water Heaters – Gas or electric, these heaters have various tank sizes to meet unique needs.
- Tankless Water Heaters – With water on-demand, tankless heaters are eco-friendly and eliminate the hassle of running out of hot water.
- Hybrid Water Heaters – These use water and electric connections that already exist, combining the storage of conventional heaters with the on-demand power of tankless heaters.
Our Neighborly Done Right Promise® backs all services and parts. This promise means that no job is done until it’s done right. If for some reason you weren’t satisfied with our services, we’ll come back and make it right.
Count on our friendly and reliable team for water heater repair and replacement in Santa Barbara by calling (805) 203-6977 today.