Drain Cleaning in West Chester, OH
Serving Residents of Butler & Warren Counties
Trust your next West Chester, OH plumbing repair project to the team at Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Butler and Warren Counties. Fully licensed, insured, and bonded, our professionals have the skills to assist with all kinds of plumbing malfunctions. Whether you’re tired of listening to the annoying drip of your leaking faucet or you need help with a more pressing problem, we want to show you that there’s a reason they call us Mr.®
Thanks to our “same price at any time and on any day” pricing, quality plumbing services in West Chester are available when you need them. Friendly and professional, our team will assess your problem, provide a written service estimate, and take the time to explain the necessary repairs. Once you give the go-ahead, we’ll use our excellent training and experience to complete the project as quickly as possible. Thanks to the advanced tools and high-quality replacement parts at our disposal, we’re confident that we can deliver lasting solutions.
Why do homeowners throughout Butler County and Warren County trust us for drain cleaning?
- We begin drain cleaning services with a video inspection to make sure we know what we’re dealing with, and we use the appropriate cleaning methods.
- Our HydroScrub® technology gives us a secret weapon against tough, dense clogs that don’t respond to traditional tactics. We use this high-pressure jetting system to eliminate stubborn clogs safely and efficiently.
- If we discover damage while cleaning or unclogging your drain, we can help you understand the problem and provide affordable and effective drain repairs. We’re often able to perform repairs on the spot or schedule a prompt and convenient appointment to return and take care of them.
- We never charge overtime fees, and you’ll always know upfront what to expect. We pride ourselves on our upfront, flat-rate pricing model.
Types of Drains We Clean
One of the most common questions we’re asked is what types of drains we clean. At Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Butler and Warren Counties, we clean all types of drains! If you have a slow-flowing tub drain, a clogged kitchen sink drain, or a gurgling garage drain, we can clean those—and many more. We have the experience, training, and equipment to clean any drain in or around your home.
Call us at (513) 275-5759 if you need a drain cleaned in any of these areas:
- Bathroom – Shower, tub, and toilet drains are common spots for clogs. Thanks to hair, soap scum, toilet paper, hygiene products, and any number of other items, we get a lot of calls for bathroom drain cleaning.
- Kitchen – With a name like “garbage disposal,” it sounds like you should be able to put anything down this kitchen drain apparatus, but that’s not true. Grease, fats, oils, eggshells, non-food waste, and more can cause blockages in your kitchen drain.
- Basement – Whether your downstairs is finished or unfinished, the basement drain keeps your home’s lowest level dry. Make sure this drain stays clog-free with regular maintenance cleaning.
- Sewer – A sewage backup poses a hazard to your family’s health and safety. If you notice any signs of trouble, contact us right away from professional sewer drain cleaning. We’ll also be on the lookout for any damage or underlying causes of a clog.
- Garage – Motor oil, sawdust, woodchips, dirt, pebbles—there’s no end to the debris that can end up down a garage drain. Our team can clear any clogs in no time flat.
- Exterior – Outdoor drains on your property, whether in your yard or the driveway, may clog with mud, leaves, twigs, stray trash, and other detritus. Prevent damaging or potentially dangerous overflow with our expert drain cleaning services.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you clean drains?
You clean drains by removing the source of the drain clog, whether that source is soap, hair, or food particles. In some cases, it’s impossible to remove the source of a clog, such as if tree roots are clogging your drain. The best way to clean a drain without causing any damage is to snake your drain or hydro jet your drain. However, hydro jetting should be done by licensed professionals.
What is a good homemade drain cleaner?
The best type of drain cleaner is a biological cleaner, which eats away at biological material without damaging your pipes. The first thing you should do if your drain is slowing is to pour boiling water down your drain. Boiling water melts any soap or oil in the pipe, which could dissolve the reason for a blockage. However, any other homemade drain cleaner could cause issues. For example, while baking soda and vinegar is one common solution, it could put too much pressure on your pipes. Pressured pipes can burst, which will cause more issues.
How much does a drain cleaning cost?
Drain cleaning costs anywhere from $100 to $400 or more, depending on the complexity of the clog. A simple sink clog that takes less than 20 minutes to solve will cost less than a drain cleaning that requires tree root removal to fix. The best way to determine price is to get an estimate from a licensed plumber near you.
Signs You Might Have a Clogged Drain
Drain clogs range from minor inconveniences to total disasters, but catching them early can help prevent them from causing damage to the pipes or flooding in your home. Many clogs build gradually, so it’s always a good idea to watch for telltale signs and have our West Chester drain cleaning technicians take care of it right away.
Reach out to us if you notice:
- A foul or unusual smell near the drain
- Standing or pooling water over the drain
- A bubbling or gurgling sound as water drains
We can take a look at your drain, clear the clog, and clean the drain to minimize the risk of further buildup or blockage. Call (513) 275-5759 anytime for drain cleaning in Warren County and Butler County.
We’re Available on Your Schedule
If you need assistance with a plumbing repair project, turn to Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Butler and Warren Counties. Proudly serving customers throughout West Chester and beyond, we offer flexible service hours and 24/7 emergency appointment availability. We look forward to serving you!
When you need your clogged drain cleared, we’re on the job! Call (513) 275-5759 to request an estimate for fast, affordable drain cleaning service.