Water Heater Repair in Fayetteville
Water Heater Replacement & Repair
Often the home’s unsung hero, the water heater is one of the most important appliances we have. From daily tasks like showering to cleaning the dishes, a faulty water heater makes day-to-day life all near impossible. If you’re getting less than desirable hot water or low water pressure, or discolored water, it’s essential to give the professionals a call!
At Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Fayetteville, we provide local communities with reliable water heater inspection, repair, and replacement services in Fayetteville and beyond. While a traditional water heater’s average lifespan is anywhere from 10 to 15 years, a unit’s increased water demand may make it necessary for a replacement much earlier. Whether you need repairs or replacement services, you can rely on our team of professionally trained, insured, and certified plumbers.
Frequently Asked Questions
When Should I Repair My Water Heater?
Water heaters tend to be out of our minds until we step into an ice-cold shower. While you continue to use your water heater daily, it’s bound to have problems here and there. Our professional team will inspect your system, locate the cause of the problem, and offer a solution alongside a free estimate. Once approved, our team will be sure to provide you with a water heater repair that is high-quality and meant to last.
Some reasons you may need a water heater repair include:
- Inconsistent Water Temperatures – Have you needed to turn your shower handle to hot, seemingly more and more? Any irregular water temperatures can be caused by the likes of mineral build-up in the tank. If your model is new, water heating elements are usually a simple repair that can be completed by our team.
- Discolored or Bad Tasting Water – Whether your water is coming out a tint of brown or has a metallic taste, this shouldn’t be common. Since this is a serious health hazard, it’s essential to call a professional as soon as possible. We’ll locate the issue and identity of any necessary repairs.
- Water Heater Leaks – A obvious sign that your unit needs a repair, water heater leaks can lead to property damage if not corrected. It is best to complete monthly scans of your water heater, to ensure no cracks or corrosion is apparent. Call our team at the first sign of a crack or leak forming in your water heater.
- Unusual Noises – While a little noise from your water heater is natural, loud popping, banging, or cracking sounds are not. Whether it’s running too hot from a build-up of mineral deposits or it’s on its way to a leak, give our Fayetteville water heater repairman a call today!
The best way to avoid water heater repairs is by having routine professional preventive maintenance completed. In general, it is recommended to have your water heater flushed at least once a year to ensure it is free of sediment build-up that can cause quite a few problems. To put it simply, routine water heater maintenance will protect the lifespan of your home’s most important appliance.
Give us a call today at (479) 469-1874 for water heater repair in Fayetteville, AR!
How Much Do Water Heater Repairs Cost?
Our plumbers consider a few key components when it comes to the cost of your water heater repair. From the specific issue to the age of your water heater, there are quite a few things that can influence your water heater repair cost.
Lucky for you, our plumbers will provide you with a free estimate for our repairs. Give our team a call today to request your free estimate for our water heater repair services! We give our estimates free, in-home, so you can rest assured you’re getting an accurate estimate free of hidden or extra fees.
When Should I Replace My Water Heater?
While our plumbers may recommend a repair, they also may recommend a replacement. Depending on the cost of the repair and the age of your unit, it may be a more cost-effective choice to replace your water heater rather than complete a repair. In some cases, a repair may not be feasible at all.
Whether your repair service outweighs the cost of a replacement or is 50% of the potential replacement service, a replacement may be the best option for your home and wallet. Additionally, if your unit is approaching its predicted lifespan or needs more and more repairs, a replacement will be the best choice for you and your loved ones.
Our water heater replacement services ensure you are getting a brand-new water heating unit that will provide you and your family with clean, hot water whenever you need it. Plus, our water heater replacement services are backed by our guaranteed work and parts. From covering the cost of future repairs to letting you have the ultimate peace of mind, our water heater services and warranties are designed to save you time, money, and frustration when it comes to your home’s next water heater replacement.
What’s the Difference Between Traditional & Tankless Water Heaters?
With any appliance in your home, there will be a day where you need to replace your water heater. While you may have a traditional water heater right now, with a tank that continually stores hot water, were you aware that there is another type of water heater on the market?
Tankless water heaters, becoming increasingly popular in homes across the US, are the updated version of the traditional water heater model. Tankless water heaters heat the water as you need it. Thus, it doesn’t require a tank that saves room and ensures a lower utility bill.
Some pros of tankless water heaters include:
- Endless hot water on demand
- Longer lifespan of up to 20 years
- Less maintenance needed
- Save space via smaller unit size
Although there are a significant number of reasons why tankless water heaters remain an excellent option for your home, the standard water heater has stood the test of time for a reason.
Some pros of traditional water heaters include:
- More affordable initial cost
- Fits virtually any home
- High flow rates for high demand use
- Time tested reliable technology
Whether you decide to opt for a traditional or tankless water heater, turn to our team for installation and replacement services. Using industry-leading equipment and a dedication to your satisfaction, we guarantee that our services will exceed your expectations.
What Is the Most Common Problems with Water Heaters?
The most common problems with water heaters tend to be temperature issues, strange noises, leaks, and discolored water. For example, if your water heater is leaking, this could be an indication that your tank has corroded and needs to be replaced. Alternatively, if your water heater isn't producing enough hot water, your heating element could be the issue. If you notice any of these signs, call a skilled plumber in Fayetteville, AR, to take a look.