Residential Sewer Line Repair and Replacement Service
Professional Sewer Line Services
Sewer line problems can be hazardous to people, pets, and property. Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Kansas City offers fast and efficient sewer line repair and replacement services in Kansas City, MO. Our service professionals have extensive knowledge of repairing sewer lines. We understand the hassle created by sewer line clogs and will quickly find your problem. We use plumbing technology that won’t rip up your yard. We can quickly and efficiently restore water flow away from your home. Contact us for a cost estimate on sewer line repairs today.
Damaged Sewer Line Signs
Damaged sewer lines can be disastrous for your home’s plumbing. It’s important to contact us if you have signs of a damaged sewer line or a clogged drain, so we can find the root of the problem. Some of the most common damaged sewer line signs include:
- Multiple slow-moving drains
- Sewage backup in drains or toilet
- Sewage smells around your property
- Strange areas of green grass near sewage pipes
- Gurgling noises from the toilet
- Flooding around the yard
Why Is My Sewer Line Damaged?
Your sewer line faces wear and tear over time. We offer extensive inspections to determine the cause of your sewer line issues. The most common reasons a sewer line gets damaged include the following:
- Tree root intrusion
- Age deterioration
- Lack of proper maintenance
- Improper installation
- Buildup of debris
High-Tech Solutions to Repair Clogged Sewer Lines
Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Kansas City’s service professionals do our best to repair your clogged sewer lines before determining whether you need a sewer line replacement. We offer high-tech solutions to repair clogged sewer lines, including:
- Pipe Relining – We can line the damaged pipe’s interior with a sleeve to seal off exposed areas. Pipe reliningincludes cleaning the pipe and clearing any tree roots.
- Hydraulic Replacement – We can replace severelydamaged sections of your existing pipe. We use hydraulic technology to break apart the pipe and place a new one in its place.
- Preventative Maintenance – Routine pipe maintenance helps find small problems before they become significant issues. We use video inspection services to detect issues.
What Is a Sewer Line Replacement?
A complete sewer line replacement is done when we cannot adequately repair your existing sewer line. We use a trenchless sewer line technique to keep your lawn intact while we perform our services. While traditional sewer line replacements were invasive and destroyed your lawn, trenchless repairs and replacements offer minimal disruption. When sewer line repairs are no longer cost-effective, we will often recommend a sewer line replacement.
Contact Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Kansas City
Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Kansas City is highly experienced in residential sewer line repairs. We proudly serve Kansas City and Grandview, MO, with comprehensive plumbing services. Our team offers upfront pricing and never charges overtime fees. We guarantee our products and services. If you’re experiencing a sewer line issue, we are here for you. Contact us today to schedule our sewer line repair work.