Leaking and dripping pipes cause high water bills and can damage your home. We understand a pipe can leak for months without anyone noticing. Mr. Rooter Plumbing of North Albany NY performs leaking pipe repair services in Albany, NY. Our service professionals will locate the leak and recommend an effective plumbing solution. Our team uses video camera inspection equipment to accurately locate hidden leaks. If you notice a leaking pipe, reach out to us as soon as possible. We work quickly to help you restore your water flow without leaks. Contact us today.
Leaking Toilet Signs
One of the most common ways to waste water is through a leaky toilet. Some of the signs you may have a leaking toilet include the following:
- Random Flushes – Your toilet shouldn’t ever flush unless you manually flush it.
- Strange Odor – Your plumbing may emit a sewage or moldy smell.
- Unusual Noises – Your pipes may groan or make other strange sounds.
- Pools of Water – Puddling water around the base of your toilet indicates your toilet is leaking.
- Uneven Floor – Look out for bumps in your floor or uneven tiles.
Leaking Faucet Signs
Many people walk by a leaky faucet for months without taking action, but it’s important to rule out a malfunctioning faucet to lessen the risk of home damage. Some of the many signs you have a leaking faucet include the following:
- Slow Dripping Faucet– The first sign you may have an issue is a slowly dripping faucet.
- High Water Bills – Higher-than-usual water bills typically point to a leak in your home.
- Squeaky Faucet – You may notice a squeaking sound when you turn your faucet on or off.
- Puddling Water – Check for water at the base of your faucet.
Leaking Water Heater Signs
A leaking water heater can lead to lukewarm water in your home. Some of the most significant signs that you have a leaking water heater include the following:
- Lukewarm or Cold Water – When you cannot access any hot water, you often have a hot water heater leak.
- Uneven Water Temperature – Your water should stay the same temperature when using it.
- Puddles of Water – You may notice visible puddles of water at the base of your water heater.
- Uneven Flooring – Hot water heater leaks often cause uneven flooring.
Leaking Washing Machine Signs
Your washing machine should always keep water inside it to wash your clothing instead of leaking it to the outside. You may have a leaking washing machine if you notice any of the following signs:
- Door Seal Water Beads – If you have damaged door seals, you may notice water beads on them.
- Musty Odor – Washing machine leaks often have a musty smell of mildew.
- Pools of Water – Water pooling at the base of your washing machine is never a good sign.
- Loose Hose Connections – You may notice loose hose connections that leak water.
Professional Water Line Leak Repairs
Our professionals repair water line leaks when they are damaged or broken. Since water lines are underground, it is sometimes challenging to diagnose a leak. Our video camera inspection equipment helps us accurately locate the leak.
Why Choose Mr. Rooter Plumbing of North Albany NY?
Mr. Rooter Plumbing of North Albany NY provides comprehensive plumbing services in Albany. We help your plumbing stay in optimal health with our plumbing maintenance services. We offer estimates on all our plumbing services. Our team will explain necessary plumbing services and offer options. Our service professionals are trained in the best ways to repair and replace any plumbing components of your home.
Contact Us for Plumbing Leak Repairs
We are here to fix your leaky pipes and restore your plumbing health. Our team works quickly to locate your leaks and repair them. We understand the seriousness of water leaks in your home. Let us help you avoid skyrocketing water bills and damage to your home. Contact us today to schedule services or request an estimate for leak repair services.