Solutions for a Damaged Sewer Line
Damaged sewer lines frequently cause sewer system backups. Every home has a lateral sewer line that connects your home to the city’s main sewer line. This pipe carries away all of your home’s wastewater. So, when it becomes damaged, sewage and wastewater may begin to back up. We can use the following methods to repair your sewer system backup:
- Pipe Relining – When a section of your sewer line is cracked or damaged, relining it can be a quick and long-term solution. This method involves inserting a sleeve into the existing sewer line. The watertight sleeve hardens, forming a new inner wall for your sewer line.
- Hydro Jetting – If there is a difficult clog (or a series of tough clogs), hydro jetting can remove them all. This involves a high-pressure stream of water that scours your sewer line clear of any tree roots, debris, and grease buildup.
- Rooter Work and Drain Cleaning – Some sewer system backups are caused by clogs that can be solved with standard rooter work, such as with a plumbing snake. We can prevent future clogs with routine drain cleaning services.
- Maintenance – The best way to repair a sewer system backup is to prevent it. Our preventative maintenance team can help you keep on top of all blockages in your sewer line.
- Pipe Bursting – If we need to replace your sewer line completely, pipe bursting is a trenchless method of doing that. We can break apart sewer lines made of clay, cast iron, or PVC and insert a new sewer line in its place without tearing up your yard or digging trenches.
Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Peoria’s Backup Prevention Systems
Some homes are more prone to sewer system backups than others. If you are worried about a sewer system backup, Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Peoria can help you install a sewer backup prevention system. Several methods and devices can effectively prevent sewage from backing up into your home, such as cleanout traps and check valves. Most homeowners find the sewer backup prevention system costs well worth it, even if it just prevents a single instance of sewage flooding your bathroom or basement.
Schedule an Appointment to Repair a Sewer System Backup!
Repairing sewer system backups can be a major job. So, you want to know that you’re working with a highly qualified team of service professionals. Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Peoria has worked with countless homeowners in Peoria County, Tazewell County, and Woodford County. You can schedule an appointment any time of day or night through our live 24/7 scheduling line. Schedule an appointment to repair a sewer system backup now!