Why Does Sewer Damage Occur?
Sewer line damage is more common than you might think. Clogs and leaky pipes can occur for a variety of reasons. They can happen from something as simple as aging to an event as dangerous as an earthquake. When you understand what causes sewer line damage, it's easier to recognize problems right away. Here are the most common reasons our clients request sewer line repair services:
- Heavy Construction
- Hair, debris, oil, and grease clogging the pipes
- Inadequate maintenance
- Problems with the city's sewer line
- Tree roots
- Earthquakes and ground movement
- Ground freezing and thawing
- Old pipes
- Poor sewer layout or installation
Recognize Problems With Your Pipes
While some sewer line problems are obvious, others may not seem like a big deal at first glance. It's crucial to recognize the signs of plumbing issues so you can avoid extensive, time-consuming repairs down the road. You may need sewer line repair services if you notice any of the following:
- Gurgling sounds coming from the toilet
- Flooding in the yard
- Clogged or slow drains
- Sewage backup in the toilet or bathtub
- Significantly greener grass near sewage pipes
- Foul odors in the basement
- Lack of water in the toilet
The Mr. Rooter® Approach
At Mr. Rooter® Plumbing of Puerto Rico, we take a specialized approach to sewer line repair. First and foremost, we'll provide you with an estimate of the sewer line repair cost. Then, we'll get to work on fixing the issue, all without tearing up your landscaping or leaving a huge mess behind. Here's an overview of our approaches:
- Relining: We'll begin relining your pipes which involves cleaning out the existing pipes and applying new lining to the inside. In just a few hours, the lining will harden and improve the condition and durability of the pipe.
- Hydraulic Replacement: Sometimes, pipe relining isn't enough to fix the issue adequately. When you need a more intensive approach, we'll use burst pipe hydraulic replacement. Our team snakes a new pipe through the old one using a trenchless technique. No mess—just excellent results.
- Preventative Maintenance: Maintenance is crucial to any plumbing system. Get in touch with our team to learn about our affordable maintenance plans.
We Handle Sewer Line Replacement, Too
At Mr. Rooter® Plumbing of Puerto Rico, we're proud to have helped so many San Juan, Guaynabo, Carolina, and Bayamon residents with their plumbing concerns. But sometimes, small repairs aren't enough to address the problem. In those cases, you can count on our team for sewer line replacement. If the leaks and cracks in your pipes are too severe to be fixed with our simple approach, we'll explain your options for replacement.
Get in Touch With Our Team
Whether you need a few repairs or an entirely new sewer line, Mr. Rooter® Plumbing of Puerto Rico is the team to call. We'll explain all details, from the main sewer line repair cost to a timeline of our repair process. Our team is dedicated to bringing our customers excellent results whenever they need plumbing help. We're available 24/7, so you should never hesitate to call us with a concern. Contact us today to schedule service.