Trenchless sewer repair, also known as trenchless sewer line repair, is a repair method that involves digging a small hole and inserting an inflatable pipe liner into the existing pipe. This pipe is then inflated and cured into place, where it will last as long as a standard pipe.
Using trenchless sewer repair methods, we can restore your sewer and water lines efficiently without tearing up your property. We use a variety of advanced techniques to ensure that your yard remains intact while we repair your pipes.
Take a look at some of the benefits of trenchless sewer repair:
- Repairs usually take less than a day
- Less-intrusive techniques are better than traditional methods
- Methodology keeps your lawn, landscaping, patio, and more intact
- Efficient services save you time and money
- Repairs meet industry standards and are permanent
How to Know If You Need Trenchless Sewer Line Repair
How do you know if trenchless sewer line repair is right for you? If you’re struggling with sewer pipe issues and don’t want to damage your yard or spend hours waiting for crews to dig a large trench, then this repair method is the answer.
Trenchless sewer line repair can address the following:
- Underground piping, especially underneath landscaping, homes, or apartment buildings
- Blocked pipes that have burst because of roots or household debris
- Improperly installed pipes that lead to constant sewer backups or leaky lines
- Cracked water pipes caused by movement in the ground or the house
- Pipes damaged from persistent freezing and thawing
- Installation of larger water lines to the house
Other pipe repair techniques include our Pipe Pull™ technique and pipe relining. The Pipe Pull™ technique interchanges damaged sewer or water lines with new piping using a tiny hole at the front and back of the piping run. The broken sewer line guides the new piping into place.
All new replacement pipes have a projected lifespan of one hundred years and are code-compliant, chemical-resistant, root-resistant, and leakproof. Another effective technique is pipe relining. Pipe relining essentially eliminates the need for broken pipe removal. By inserting a hardening lining material that coats the inside of the existing pipe, a new pipe is created inside the broken one.
Courteous Plumbers Offer Quality Plumbing Repair Services
To avoid disastrous sewer problems, Mr. Rooter® Plumbing provides plumbing maintenance, cleaning, and complimentary inspections. Don’t call someone who will needlessly damage your lawn!
Our plumbing experts provide friendly, courteous, and cost-effective services. We are available 24/7 to address all of your plumbing emergencies, and we never charge overtime fees.
Trenchless sewer repair is just a phone call away! Call Mr. Rooter Plumbing or schedule a service online today.