Looking for licensed plumbers to help repair or replace your sewer line? At Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Riverside, we’re here to help put you at ease. We know how stressful dealing with sewer line issues can be. Sewer line issues should be dealt with promptly. So, we’re open 24/7 - whether you need us over a weekend or on a holiday, we can help. We won’t charge overtime!
Need sewer line repair in Riverside, CA? Give us a call or request your service online today. We’ll be over ASAP to help.
7 Signs of a Broken or Clogged Main Sewer Line
Identifying signs of sewer line damage early can save you from costly repairs and potential health hazards. We want you to be aware of these warning signs to seek timely assistance.
Here are seven common signs that indicate sewer line damage:
- Multiple Drain Clogs. Do you have multiple clogged drains in your home? If so, this may mean you have a broken or clogged sewer line.
- Foul Odors. Unpleasant sewage odors lingering around your property or inside your home could indicate a broken or leaking sewer line.
- Gurgling Sounds. Do you hear gurgling or bubbling noises coming from drains when using water fixtures? This may be a sign of air trapped in the sewer line due to damage or blockage.
- Soggy Patches in the Yard. Do some areas of your yard have persistent dampness or unusual lushness? Even during dry periods may indicate a sewer line leak.
- Sewage Backups. Sewage backups in sinks, toilets, or bathtubs are significant red flags of sewer line damage. This requires immediate attention since raw sewage is toxic.
- Rat or Pest Infestations. An increase in rats, insects, or pests around your property could be due to sewer line damage attracting them with food and moisture.
- Foundation Cracks. Sewer line leaks can lead to soil erosion around the foundation, resulting in cracks or settlement issues.
Do you notice any of these signs? Give Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Riverside a call for prompt help. We understand the urgency of these issues, so we're available 24/7 to help.
To schedule your Riverside sewer line repair service, call us today. Or simply request your service online.
Our Sewer Line Repair and Replacement Process
First things first - we’ll start with a thorough sewer line inspection. We’ll need to know where the issue is and how severe the issue is. From there, we’ll know if we’re dealing with a simple sewer line clog or if we need to explore repair and replacement options.
Below are three common ways we repair or replace sewer lines:
- Sewer Line Cleaning. If your sewer line is clogged, we should be able to dislodge the clog with a drain snake or hydro-jetting service.
- Pipe Relining. Pipe relining is a way we can repair your sewer line without digging a trench. With pipe relining, we can repair minimal damage (such as a leak) by lining your existing sewer line with an epoxy coating. This essentially creates a new pipe in your existing pipe.
- Pipe Bursting. Pipe Bursting is another popular trenchless sewer line repair option. With pipe bursting, we’d use a hydraulic mechanism to install your new sewer line while simultaneously breaking your old sewer line.
- Traditional Excavation. Excavating your yard will be our last resort. But if the damage to your sewer line is extensive, this may be the best sewer line replacement method. We’d dig up your yard to expose the damaged sewer line, remove the old sewer line, and install the new one.
At Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Riverside, we’ll review all sewer line repair and replacement options with you after our initial inspection. Hopefully, we can fix your issue with a simple sewer line cleaning service. If your sewer pipe needs to be repaired or replaced, we’re here to walk you through the whole process.
Trust us for prompt and courteous sewer line replacement and repair in Riverside, CA. To schedule your service, call us or request your service online.
Why Call Us for Riverside Sewer Line Repair?
Day or night, count on us for professional, courteous service. Finding a plumber for sewer line services is one thing. But finding a plumber who delivers first-rate service is another.
Why can you trust us and how do we deliver first-rate service? At Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Riverside:
- We’re available 24/7 for sewer line repairs.
- We don’t charge overtime for emergency services.
- We’re backed by 350+ positive reviews.
- We back our sewer line repairs and replacements with a warranty.
- We offer transparent, up-front pricing.
- We wear shoe covers in your home to protect your floors.