Plumbing Diagnosis and Maintenance
When you experience warning signs that signal a plumbing issue, it’s not always easy to determine what the underlying cause is until you hire a qualified plumber. Hewitt, TX homeowners may experience issues like clogged drains in the kitchen or bathroom. If these problems are easily solved through plunging and snaking, you may not have much to worry about unless they come back and affect other lines. Whatever your case may be, your expert Hewitt plumber follows an important protocol during inspection which includes using specialized plumbing tools.
Plumbing Video Inspection Camera
The sewer camera is attached to a long cable which we lower down your pipework.
We use it to inspect drain and sewer lines; it allows us to quickly detect and locate clogs and certain types of damage, as well as determine your pipe’s age and health. If we suspect leaks, we will also bring in our acoustic listening and thermal imaging devices for leak detection.
Drain Cleaning With HydroScrub® Jetting
Mr. Rooter’s drain cleaning services are among the most popular for routine maintenance services. Whether you experience clogged drains or merely want your plumbing system inspected and cleaned, our drain cleaning services will provide you with spotless, healthy drains. The HydroScrub® Jetting unit consists of a pressurized water tank and hose. Depending on the purpose of your clean, we’ll apply the relevant nozzle. After your plumber has completed a successful inspection that confirms your pipes are healthy, they will determine the right psi level for hydro scrubbing. If your culprit is a clog, we’ll use a straight jet to blast through the clog first before we switch to a nozzle with rear jets that are designed to clean your pipe walls. This way, all the accumulated sludge and mineral deposits will also be broken down and washed away. Unlike chemical drain cleaners that are highly corrosive and damaging for your pipes, your Hewitt plumber uses enzymatic drain cleaners that contain friendly bacteria. Not only are they better for your pipes, but they’re also good for the environment.
Local Hewitt Plumber For Efficient Plumbing Repairs
Even when you keep up with routine maintenance, you can still experience naturally occurring events that lead to leaky pipes or other failures. While taking preventative measures is key to protecting your pipework, you may still need professional plumbers for the following plumbing repairs.
Sewer Line Repair
It may start with slow drains, recurring clogs, or a backed up floor drain, but you won’t know until you hire a certified plumber. Hewitt, TX property owners will get a thorough sewer line inspection with fast results. Whether you fell victim to tree root intrusion or shifting soil that caused a sewer line backup, we’ll have the repair options ready for you. When dealing underground pipes, we offer trenchless repair methods such as:
- Pipe Lining: Assume your sewer line is intact but has suffered from minor cracks due to a clog or tree roots, your plumber in Hewitt, TX will first clear your sewer system with hydro jetting. When the coast is clear, they will install an inflatable, epoxy-soaked tubing down the line to cure in place. This way, your sewer pipe’s original functions are restored.
- Pipe Bursting: This trenchless method requires two access holes that allows your Hewitt plumber to effectively use hydraulic power to break down a specific pipe section into small pieces. That mess will be pulled out via one hole, whereas a new liner will be installed through the other access hole.
While these are the best options for trenchless leak repairs, there are also situations when you may need a sewer line replacement that involves digging on your property. The best way to prevent this is to schedule routine maintenance with a qualified plumber. Hewitt, TX homeowners will get the peace of mind knowing that their drainage systems are under control.
Water Line Repair
It is not unheard of for burst pipes to disrupt homeowners in Hewitt. Texas deals with moderately to extremely hard water levels that are very damaging for water lines. When you experience broken pipes it’s often due to mineral deposits clogging up your copper lines or untreated water hammers that signal pressure issues.
HOW TO BETTER PROTECT YOUR WATER SUPPLY LINES
When you need water line repairs, the trenchless technology will provide you the necessary repair methods. Next, you want to prevent this from happening again. When hiring Mr. Rooter’s expert plumbers, Hewitt, TX homeowners can expect us to recommend the following solutions:
- Water Softener Installation: Not only does a water softening system prevent mineral buildup inside your pipes, but it will also give you a better experience in the shower and help clean your laundry and dishes without leaving behind visible limescale.
- Hydro Jetting: Hydro jetting is also suitable for your water lines to break down calcium deposits, so you won’t experience any water line clogs.
- Water Pressure Regulator: You may or may not have a pressure regulator at home. Your local Hewitt plumber is happy to check for you and give you all the details you need. Some homeowners may need to contact their city’s water department. If you experience water hammers, do not ignore it but address the issue immediately.
Need a Hewitt Plumber For More Plumbing Services?
We are proud to be your first-choice Hewitt plumber near me! Besides the above-mentioned, your expert plumbers in Hewitt, TX also provide the following installation, repair, and replacement services:
- Sump pumps
- Septic tank
- Hot water heater
- Backwater valve
- Hose bib/outdoor faucet
- Frozen pipes
- Anti-sweat valve
- 24/7 Emergency plumbing services
- And much more!
Need a Hewitt Plumber Near Me?
If it has been a while since you last had your home’s pipework checked, now is the time to get in touch with a licensed plumber. Hewitt, TX property owners can rely on us for trusted inspections and protective plumbing device installations. The sooner you act, the more you’ll get out of your plumbing’s lifespan!
Contact our plumbing experts today and schedule an inspection appointment! Whether you’re in Hewitt, Waco, or Woodway, you can rely on our professional services to get the job done right!