A leaky pipe can cause skyrocketing water bills and damage your property. Many times, pipes leak for months without notice.Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Will County performs leaking pipe repair services in Joliet, IL. We will locate the leak and offer an effective solution. We often use camera inspection equipment if you need to know where your pipes are leaking. When you notice a leaking pipe, contact us immediately. It’s essential to address leak issues as soon as possible to help avoid further damage and higher water bills.
Signs of a Leaking Toilet
We understand finding the leak in your toilet can be frustrating. Some of the ways you know you have a leaking toilet include the following:
- Phantom Flushes – If your toilet flushes when no one touches the handle, you probably have a leak.
- Unusual Noises – Indications of a leak include strange sounds in your pipes.
- Sewage Smell – You may smell mold or sewage.
- Pools of Water – Strange puddles of water indicate your toilet is leaking.
- Uneven Floor – Watch for tiles coming or bumps in the flooring.
Signs of a Leaking Faucet
A leaky faucet will often slowly drip for many months. It’s important to take action to ensure the leaking isn’t damaging your home. Some signs of a leaking faucet include:
- Higher Water Bills – Skyrocketing water bills almost always indicate a water leak.
- Odor – If you smell rotten food or mold, you may have a leak.
- Dripping Faucet – A slowly dripping faucet is the most common sign of a plumbing problem.
- Puddling Water – Water at the base of your faucet points to a potential water leak.
Signs of a Leaking Water Heater
A leaky water heater can the water throughout your home. Signs that you need to reach out to us for a leaky hot water heater include the following:
- Uneven Water Temperature – When the water is hot and suddenly cold, you may have a leak.
- No Hot Water – Cold or lukewarm or is a sign your water heater needs services
- Puddles – Puddles of water are often the first clue you have a water heater leak.
- Uneven Flooring –You may notice raised flooring around the base of the water heater
Signs of a Leaking Washing Machine
A leaky washing machine can lead to cracked washing machine hoses and loose parts. Some of the signs you have a washing machine leak include the following:
- Water Beads Near Door Seal – Water can leak through damaged door seals, so it’s important to check for water drips around it.
- Musty Smell – You may smell odor or mildew if you have a washing machine leak.
- Pools of Water – When water pools at the base of your washing machine, it indicates a leak.
- Loose Hose Connections – Your hose connections sometimes leak when they get loose, so it’s essential to check them.
We Service Water Line Leaks
A damaged or broken water line can be a significant impact on your home. Water lines run underground, so it’s often difficult to diagnose their leaks. We can use video camera inspection equipment to locate the leak. We help prevent water line leaks with our routine plumbing maintenance services.
Why Choose Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Will County?
Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Will County is here for all your plumbing needs in Will County, Joliet, and Plainfield, IL. We offer flexible scheduling for your convenience. Our team will provide an estimate to repair your leaks. We explain your issues in detail and walk you through your options. We never have hidden fees or charge you overtime. We recommend taking becoming a member of Advantage Plan® to help avoid future plumbing issues and keep your plumbing components in the best possible shape. We will work with you to find the best plumbing services for your home’s needs.
Contact Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Will County
Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Will County provides plumbing maintenance services to help prevent leaks in your home. We can quickly diagnose any leaks and repair them. We know leaks can cause significant damage to your property over time. Let us help you alleviate leaky pipes. Contact us today to request an estimate for leak repair services for your home.