Sewer Line Repair and Replacement in Anderson
24/7 Sewer Line Repair & Replacement
Looking for a licensed plumber to repair or replace your sewer line? For exceptional service, turn to Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Anderson, SC. With 15+ years of plumbing experience, we are your go-to experts for all your sewer line needs. Trust us to handle your sewer line needs with professionalism and expertise.
Most sewer line issues require an emergency service - that's why we're available around the clock. This includes weekends and holidays. And for your peace of mind, we back our services with a reliable warranty. When you want your sewer line repair or replacement done right, we're just a phone call away.
Request your service online or call us at (864) 402-9565 today. We'll be over ASAP to look at your sewer line.
Our Sewer Line Repair and Replacement Process - What to Expect
If this is your first time dealing with a sewer line issue, you might be wondering what to expect. From the initial sewer line inspection to the clean-up, we provide world-class service. Continue scrolling to learn more about our process and what you can expect.
Step 1: We'll Start with a Sewer Line Inspection
If you're dealing with a clogged sewer line, the first step is scheduling a sewer line inspection. We use advanced video camera technology to inspect the interior of your sewer line to identify any potential issues.
With the camera inserted into the pipe, their experienced technicians can visually inspect the entire length of the line, looking for cracks, leaks, blockages, or other signs of damage. This detailed inspection allows them to provide accurate assessments and recommend the most appropriate solutions for any sewer line problems, ensuring efficient and effective repairs or replacements.
Step 2: We'll Review All Options
Once we're finished with the sewer line inspection, we'll review all sewer line repair and replacement options and pricing with you. These will range from "Good", "Better", and "Best" options so you get to choose which is right for you. We'll answer any questions you have and offer our professional recommendations. But you choose how we proceed.
Step 3: We'll Repair or Replace Your Sewer Line
When it comes to sewer line repair and replacement, we always start with finding the most cost-effective and non-intrusive method.
Below are three common ways we repair or replace sewer lines:
- Traditional Excavation. This method involves digging a trench to access your damaged sewer line. It is suitable for severe pipe damage or complete replacement. Excavation gives us direct access to the problem so we can repair or replace your sewer line.
- Pipe Relining. Pipe relining is a trenchless repair method suitable for minor to moderate sewer line damage. A liner coated with epoxy resin is inserted into the existing pipe. The resin cures, creating a new pipe inside the old one, all while without digging up your yard.
- Pipe Bursting. Pipe bursting is a trenchless method used for complete sewer line replacement. A bursting head is inserted into the old pipe and breaks it apart while simultaneously pulling a new pipe into place. This method is effective for pipes that are severely damaged or need to be up sized.
Need professional sewer line repair in Anderson, SC? Schedule your service by reaching out online or by calling us at (864) 402-9565 today.
5 Signs of a Clogged Sewer Line
A clogged sewer line can quickly turn into a messy and costly problem if left unattended. Recognizing the early warning signs can help you take prompt action and avoid extensive damage.
Here are some common signs of a clogged sewer line:
- Multiple Drains Backing Up. Are several drains clogged at the same time? This is a common sign that your sewer line is clogged. A blockage in the main sewer line affects the drainage of all connected fixtures.
- Unpleasant Odors. Foul smells coming from your drains or yard can indicate a clogged sewer line. As waste and debris accumulate and decompose within the pipes, it releases unpleasant odors that may permeate your home or outdoor areas. If you notice persistent sewer-like smells, it's essential to have your sewer line inspected.
- Gurgling Noises. Did you just flush your toilet or run some water and hear strange gurgling sounds? This can be a sign of a clogged sewer line. The blockage disrupts the normal flow of wastewater, causing air pockets that result in these unusual noises.
- Water Backing Up in Unrelated Drains. A clogged sewer line can cause water to back up in unexpected places. For example, when you flush the toilet, water may come up in the bathtub drain or overflow from a basement floor drain. This cross-contamination of wastewater indicates a significant blockage in the sewer line.
- Soggy Patches in the Yard: If you notice soggy or sunken areas in your yard, especially near where the sewer line runs, it could be a sign of a clog. A blocked sewer line can cause wastewater to seep out and pool in the yard, resulting in noticeable changes to the soil and vegetation.
When you observe any of these signs, call our licensed plumbers right away to schedule a service. We have over 15 years of experience and specialized equipment to diagnose and resolve clogged sewer line issues efficiently.
To schedule your Anderson sewer line repair, call us at (864) 402-9565 or reach out online today. We're available 24/7 for emergency services.