Sewer Line Repair, Installation, and Replacement Services in Orange
In the Orange, Texas, area, Mr. Rooter has plumbers available for all your sewer line needs. Whether you need a new installation because you build a home from the ground up, or you have an emergency because your sewer line has a break, our plumbers are skilled and have the right tools to get the job done well.
Sewer Line Repair Services
The difference between repair and replacement services for a damaged sewer line is usually how fast one notices the problem. Once we know about the problem, then we can start fixing it. It is crucial to get any plumbing issues fixed right away, so that repair services are efficient.
Reasons to Have Your Sewer Line Repaired:
- There is a smell of sewage in your house. If you smell sewage, then you probably have a clog or break in your sewer line, causing sewage to back up into your home.
- If you have grass growing in certain areas that look brighter than the other lawn, you should call to have your sewer line repaired. This discoloration usually means that you have a leak or a broken pipe.
- If you notice that rodents, animals, and other pests are attracted to a specific area in your yard, then you probably have sewage leaking into your soil.
- If you have more than one slow drain, call Mr. Rooter to have your sewer line inspected.
Sewer Line Installation
If you need installation services for your new house or commercial building in Orange, TX, then Mr. Rooter is happy to help. We work with homeowners and business owners to make sure that the installation process goes well and check your sewer line to make sure it is still stable after construction. We not only install your sewer line, but we also install water heaters and whole-home plumbing systems!
Sewer Line Replacement Services
Replacing a sewer line can be because of a planned upgrade or an emergency sewer problem with a home or business. If you have an older home or building, it is essential to have your sewer line inspected, and your clogs regularly serviced so that your pipes stay healthy as long as possible.
Clues You Need Sewer Line Replacement Services:
- You have many trees in your yard and deal with clogging or backups regularly. You may have a broken sewer line because of tree roots.
- You have older clay pipes. If you have ancient pipes, you should have your sewer line replaced for safety and so that you don’t have an emergency later. The newer pipes are more stable and less of a hazard to your home and soil.
- If you have a problem with sewage coming into your home, then you probably need to have replacement services to fix your sewer line.
- If you want to upgrade your home before selling it, then replacing old plumbing is a great way to increase the value of your home.
- If the ground under your sewer line is unstable and causing pressure on the main pipe, you may need to have your soil stabilized and a new sewer line put in so that you don’t have further risks of it moving or breaking. Our friendly plumbers at Mr. Rooter will let you know what needs to happen so that you have a safe yard and home in regards to your plumbing!
- If the repair services you need are extensive, then you may want to consider having your main sewer line replaced instead. Not only will you have new plumbing, but you will limit the number of future repairs you need as well.