Do You Suspect a Slab Leak in Beaumont?
Slab leaks are as scary as they sound – they increase your water bill and, what’s worse, they can cause untold damage to your home. Some signs you have a slab leak in your Beaumont home include:
- Sound of water running
- Damp carpet or flooring
- Mold on damp drywall
- A musty, damp basement smell
- Wet patches of grass or portions that seem always overwatered
- Foundation damage
- Abnormally high water bills
How Do You Fix a Slab Leak in Beaumont?
You’ll need the following to repair a leak in your foundation:
- Experience. Leaks can be hard to find. The plumbing professionals at Mr. Rooter in Beaumont know how plumbing travels through a slab and how sound travels through pipes, so we can find the leak and fix it fast.
- Proper tools. We aren’t “fishing in the dark” with our hunt for leaks. Our professionals use electronic listening devices and compressed air to find your leak. When we find it, we have the tools to fix it.
- Extensive knowledge. Sometimes with foundation leaks, water gets in places you don’t expect and can’t see. A professional can help you get your home dried out so you don’t end up with unhealthy mold, mildew and odor.
Is It Expensive to Repair a Slab Leak in Beaumont?
Homeowners insurance typically covers slab leak repairs. These policies also pay in most situations to repair anything that was damaged by the leak. The longer you delay, the more extensive the damages and costly the repairs. Let your insurance company pay the right people to get the job done quickly.
How Do I Choose the Right Professional to Repair My Slab?
Read reviews online and ask other people you know what professionals they recommend. When you interview the professional you’re considering ask about their licensure. Make sure they’re bonded and insured, so if something gets broken or someone gets hurt during repairs, they pay to make it right. Ask specifically what their service covers, what it costs, and what warranty they offer.
When you are looking for professional service and exceptional work, call us. Mr. Rooter of Beaumont handles slab leaks – no matter how invisible they may seem. We are bonded and insured, and we only hire licensed experts. We have the experience, the tools, and the knowledge to help you get your life back to normal.