In need of urgent sewer repairs? Look no further. Our team at Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Coeur d’Alene is here to assist you with prompt and efficient service. With our dedication to excellence and respectful customer service, we promise the job will be done right. Most sewer line backups and issues can’t wait - we’re available 24/7 for emergencies. Whether you need a sewer line cleaning, repair, or replacement, our highly rated-plumbers have you covered.
Need sewer repair in CDA? Request your service online. Choose us for peace of mind and professional results.
How to Recognize a Damaged or Clogged Sewer Line
Don't wait until it's too late to address sewer line issues - here are the key signs to look out for:
- Multiple clogged drains.
- Unpleasant sewer odors in or around your home.
- Raw sewage backing up in your home or yard.
- Random lush patches of grass in your yard.
- Fluctuating water level in your toilet bowl.
- Gurgling noises coming from your drains.
- Puddles of water in your yard.
If you notice any of these signs, don't hesitate to contact us. We’ll be over ASAP to help.
Our CDA Sewer Line Services
Sewer Line Inspection
First, we’ll inspect your sewer line. This inspection is essential to help us rule out a basic clogged drain. During the inspection, we’ll use a camera to locate the issue so we can recommend the best course of action. From there - we’ll either recommend a sewer line cleaning, repair, or replacement.
Sewer Line Cleaning
If your sewer line is clogged, chances are we can clean the line without performing any repairs or replacing the pipe. First, we’ll locate the two-way sewer cleanout. The cleanout gives us easy access to your sewer line from both directions. From there, we’ll use a drain snake or hydro jetter to dislodge the clog and clean the line. We’ll re-inspect your sewer line to ensure sewage flows through without an issue.
Sewer Line Repair & Replacement
If your sewer line is damaged, we’ll need to repair or replace the line. We offer traditional excavation services or trenchless sewer repair options.
Our trenchless sewer line repair methods include:
- Pipe Relining. We can fix minor sewer line damage by relining your existing line with an epoxy coating. With pipe relining, we essentially create a new pipe inside the existing pipe.
- Pipe Bursting. Pipe bursting is an effective solution for extensive sewer line damage. With our pipe bursting method, we seamlessly install the new sewer line while simultaneously bursting the old one.
It all starts with an initial sewer line inspection. We’ll leave no stone unturned during the inspection, so we know exactly what we’re dealing with.
To get started, request your service online or call our courteous team. We’re available around the clock to help.
We Warranty Our Sewer Repairs
While sewer line repairs are a specialty of ours, we want you to be 100% confident in choosing us. That’s why we back our CDA sewer line repair and replacements with a 90-day and 1-year warranty, respectively.
As per our Neighborly Done Right Promise™, if something wasn’t done right with your service, just let us know within the promised period. We’ll make it right.