Sewer Line Damage Causes
Since your home’s plumbing system is constantly running, water and waste sometimes wear down your sewer line. Our plumbing technicians will find the root of your issue and offer an effective solution. Some of the most common causes of sewer line damage include the following:
- Earth movement
- Improper installation or design
- Tree root intrusion
- Poor maintenance
- Clogged lines
- Older age
- Ground freezing and thawing
Signs of a Broken Sewer Pipe
Your sewer line often shows signs of damage. Our professionals will determine the extent of damages to your sewer line and offer repairs or replacement services. The most common signs of a damaged sewer pipe include the following:
- Pooling water on your lawn
- Foul odors in your home or yard
- Sewage backup in your drains
- Low water in your toilets
- Slow drains
What Is Trenchless Sewer Line Repair?
Trenchless sewer line repairs help preserve your property without invasive measures. We use innovative industry techniques to repair your sewer lines. Trenchless sewer line repairs can typically be done in less than a day, offer minimal interruption to your lawn, and meet industry standards.
Ways to Repair Broken Sewer Lines
Besides trenchless sewer line repair services, we offer multiple ways to address your broken sewer lines. Our plumbing team will do all we can to avoid a sewer line replacement. The most common ways to address broken sewer lines include:
- Preventative Maintenance – Our team offers preventative pipe maintenance services to stay on top of your pipe’s health.
- Pipe Relining – We can install new sewer pipes from the inside out and reline your existing pipes with sleeves that prevent cracks.
- Burst Pipe Hydraulic Replacement – Our technicians can pull a new sewer pipe through the existing one using hydraulics that break apart the damaged pipe.
Sewer Line Replacement Services Explained
Our expert technicians will determine if you need sewer line repairs or replacements. We will explain your options, offer main sewer line clog repair cost estimates, and address your concerns. We provide cost-effective sewer line replacement methods to help save time and money.
Contact Us for a Sewer Line Repair Estimate
Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Illinois Valley offers comprehensive plumbing services to homeowners in Ottawa, Princeton, Granville, Streator, Mendota & La Salle, IL. It’s critical to leave sewer line repairs and replacements to the professionals. We understand the local conditions and will address your concerns professionally. Our team is here to repair your cracked and damaged sewer lines. Contact us today to request a cost estimate for our sewer line repairs and replacements!