Some signs you may need to call Mr. Rooters' local & licensed water heater service team.
- No Hot Water – This kind of problem can be attributed to several causes such as the absence of power to the water heater’s heating elements, a faulty heating element, or a faulty thermostat.
- Rust Colored Water – If the hot water coming from the shower or tap is discolored, it usually means that the inside of the tank is corroded. Aside from that, it may also mean that the sacrificial anode rod has decayed.
- Odorous Water – The sediment build-up inside the tank provides a place for bacteria to grow and thrive, and it is these bacteria which cause the water to smell.
- Rumbling or Whining Noise – The rumbling sound comes from the water boiling, which only happens if there is excessive sediment build-up in the tank’s bottom causing it to overheat. On the hand, the whining sound is due to the scale mineral buildup on the water heater’s heating element.
- Extreme Water Temperature – There are occasions when the water coming from the shower or tap is either too hot or too cold. The problem is usually due to inappropriate thermostat setting which is either set too high or too low.
- Water Leaks – Water can leak from different sections of the water heating system. It can happen in the valves, the bottom portion of the tank, or the pipes connected to the water heater. Some of the causes of these leaks may be attributed to strong water pressure that flows through the pipes and tank, and loose bolts or gaskets.
Water heater problems are very serious, and should not be meddled with by the uninitiated – remember that water and electricity are a dangerous mix.
The Woodlands Community Can Count on the Mr. Rooter Team!
If you are experiencing any of the water heater problems mentioned above in The Woodlands or surrounding Montgomery County areas, please call Mr. Rooter right away. We will not only give you back your hot water, but we will also make your home a much safer place to live in. Ask us about the various standard/tankless water heaters we have in stock right now. When it comes to disposal, our crew will load up and haul away your old device free of charge!
Call us today, we are standing by to assist!