Plumbers in Canyon Lake, TX
Call for Plumbing Services Near You
In need of toilet repair? Have a broken pipe? Give your local Mr. Rooter Plumbing of New Braunfels a call!
For over 40 years, Mr. Rooter has been the most trusted and preferred plumbers for hundreds of customers throughout Canyon Lake.
We are locally owned and operated, and we do every job right the first time. From drain cleanings to sewer line repairs, we do it all. We care about your home and business and want to get you back up and running in no time.
If you need residential plumbing in Canyon Lake, please contact us at (830) 854-3121 or request an estimate online.
When to Call a Plumber in Canyon Lake
A fully functional plumbing system is essential for every home. With all of the things a homeowner must deal with, plumbing often gets overlooked until it’s a big problem. It doesn’t always take a leaking faucet or a running toilet to tell you that it’s time to call a professional. Here are some silent signs that may tell you it’s time to have a plumber inspect your system:
- Discolored Pipes – Next time you are in your basement or under the kitchen sink, take a look at your pipes. Discoloration on a pipe may mean there is moisture present. This type of discoloration could happen because of dripping or a low-level leak!
- Foul Odor – Pipes let sewer gas escape unnoticed. If you have a persistent foul smell coming from your pipes, a plumbing appointment is in your best interest.
- Weak Water Flow – A slow stream or low water pressure means there is an issue in distribution. This could be an indication of a small problem or a very large one, so it’s important to have a plumber take a look as soon as possible.
- Slow Drain – One of the most common and obvious signs, a slow drain may mean there is an issue with your pipes or drains that needs to be looked at.
- Spiking Water Bills – A sudden jump in your water bill could be a sign that something has changed in your plumbing system. This should be your first indication that further investigation is needed.
- Bubbling Ceiling or Wall Paint – An obvious sign of moisture, there may be a leak in the roof or plumbing system. This should be professionally checked to protect your property.
- Green Patch in Yard – One section of your yard turning greener and lusher than the rest could be a sign of a sewer issue.
- Wobbly Toilet – A toilet should never wobble when you sit on it. If it does, this may be a sign that there may be a serious issue lurking.
- Shocking Water Color – If your water is not coming out clear, there may be something wrong. This could indicate a rupture or leak in your pipe. It is important to have someone inspect your system ASAP.
Are you experiencing these issues or any others? Request your service online or give us a call at (830) 854-3121. We offer 24/7 emergency plumbing service.
Plumbing Inspections in Canyon Lake
Not only do we offer services that fix the problems stated above, but we also provide routine plumbing inspections for your home to better prevent them from happening in the future.
Did you know that Texas gets up to 36 inches of rain annually? This type of rainfall can leave things quite wet, which is why you need to ensure you have a well-maintained plumbing system that can adequately drain when Canyon Lake floods.
Searching for a licensed and insured Canyon Lake plumber? Request your service by dialing (830) 854-3121 or by reaching out to us online.
Our Plumbing Services
Whether we are serving your home or business, we will provide you with service and quality work that will leave a lasting impression on your home. All of our plumbers are fully licensed, bonded, and insured to give you peace of mind that you are leaving your property in good hands. From common plumbing issues to plumbing repair emergencies, we can help.
We offer services that help with the following:
- Drain Cleaning
- Sewer Line Repairs
- Tankless Water Heaters
- Plumbing Maintenance
- Plumbing Repairs
- Water Line Repairs
- Sewer System Backups
- Plumbing Installations
We also ensure that every repair we make is durable and can withstand the test of time. We never want the problem to happen again, especially any time soon after we’ve completed the repair.
Canyon Lake Emergency Plumbing
Whether rain or shine, our emergency plumbing services are available 24/7 in Canyon Lake. No matter the time of day, we are here to service you and your home. We also never charge emergency, overtime, weekend, or holiday fees! Check out our Google reviews to learn more about our customer service and quality of work, or visit our special offers page for savings on your next plumbing service.
If you need emergency plumbing in Canyon Lake, please give us a call at (830) 854-3121 or contact us online.
Still not sure where to start? Check out our video on how to choose a plumber in Canyon Lake: