Reliable Emergency Plumber Near New Braunfels, TX
24-Hour Emergency Plumbing Near You
Our reliance on indoor plumbing is so great that life can come to a halt when there’s a plumbing system issue. More than just a simple inconvenience, a drainage system problem can mean health hazards for homes and businesses. We consider this an emergency that only an emergency plumber in New Braunfels should assess and fix.
If you’ve ever had the misfortune of dealing with a plumbing system problem, you know that time is of the essence. Mr. Rooter Plumbing of New Braunfels is here to quickly and efficiently address virtually any emergency plumbing problem to keep your life moving forward.
As a nationally known brand, we are backed by a reputation for providing reliable and professional work at affordable prices. Mr. Rooter Plumbing of New Braunfels is proud to be the preferred emergency plumbers in New Braunfels and the surrounding area.
From our expertly trained, licensed plumbers to our arsenal of state-of-the-art equipment, we can handle almost any plumbing emergency, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. We even provide service on major holidays to ensure your plumbing doesn’t put a stop to your celebrations.
Emergency Plumbing FAQs
Got a question about our emergency plumbing service? Not to worry! We’ve answered some of them below. If you can’t find the answer to your question here, call us at (830) 854-3121, and we would be happy to put your mind at ease.
Do Emergency plumbers in new Braunfels work 24/7?
Not all plumbers work 24-hours a day, seven days a week, but our team of plumbers do! Mr. Rooter Plumbing of New Braunfels is available to take your call whenever you experience a plumbing disaster, even if it’s after regular business hours, on the weekend, or during a holiday. Plus, we never charge overtime for work after hours.
Our New Braunfels technicians will assess the problem, provide an upfront estimate, and charge a flat-rate fee for each service. We know that plumbing emergencies can happen at any time, so when you need us, we’ll be there.
When should you call an emergency plumber?
Our team is always ready to provide prompt emergency plumbing service when issues arise. While a problem like a slow-flowing drain isn’t necessarily an emergency, it can point to a much larger issue. Regardless of the situation, you can count on us to schedule your appointment and complete the job as quickly as possible.
What is considered a plumbing emergency?
When everyone’s health and safety are at risk due to a plumbing system issue, we consider this an emergency. However, we can still address other plumbing problems that are less hazardous to your health and well-being.
Some examples of common plumbing emergencies include:
- A burst pipe: When there is a burst or broken pipe, it’s usually undeniable. Even if you don’t see water spraying out of a damaged pipe, there will likely be a disruption in water flow throughout your home or business. A burst pipe is definitely an emergency that requires the assistance of an emergency plumber. Before we arrive to help, make sure to close any adjacent shutoff valves or the water main shutoff valve to prevent water from flowing to the burst pipe.
- Sewage backup: When you have a sewer line backup, hazardous wastewater can emerge from your plumbing fixtures and possibly contaminate your drinking water. When you have a situation like this that poses a severe threat to your family’s health, our emergency plumbers should be your first call.
- Sump pump failure: One of the most vital yet seemingly unnoticed components of your plumbing is your sump pump, which eliminates moisture and prevents flooding. Therefore, if your sump pump malfunctions or stops working, you could have major flooding on various parts of your property, causing water damage to floors, walls, furniture, and more. A plumbing emergency like this can become costly very quickly if not addressed immediately.
- No running water: If you turn on your taps and nothing comes out, that’s a huge red flag something is significantly wrong with your pipes. Double-check with neighbors if they’re experiencing the same problem, as it may not be an isolated incident, and your city officials may already be looking into the matter. If it’s solely your plumbing, call the expert technicians at Mr. Rooter Plumbing of New Braunfels to help.
- Water shutoff valve defect: The water shutoff valve is responsible for ensuring your home’s pipes have water running through them. If a water shutoff valve breaks, this can keep you from cutting the water supply when necessary and causes leaks. If the defective shutoff valve is local, try to close the valve at your home’s water main before calling us. If the water main’s shutoff valve is the issue, contact our emergency plumbers at (830) 854-3121.
No matter the time of day, Mr. Rooter Plumbing of New Braunfels can provide expert emergency plumbing in New Braunfels around the clock. Call us at (830) 854-3121 if you’re experiencing one of these common plumbing emergencies so we can provide our cost-saving repairs today.
Common New Braunfels Plumbing Emergencies
As a New Braunfels resident, you should be aware of some common plumbing issues that affect your area. Understanding these problems can help you anticipate them (with the help of a professional plumber) and make them a thing of the past.
New Braunfels is known for its beautiful rivers. However, that same river water is considered hard water if it finds its way into your home. Water with high levels of sediments is regarded as hard water, and it can negatively impact both your pipes and your overall health.
Hard water is known to cause dry skin and leave water stains. Our highly trained emergency plumbers in New Braunfels can assist you in addressing your water quality to help improve your overall health.
Many homes in New Braunfels are susceptible to the overgrowth of tree roots impeding their plumbing system. Tree roots have a terrible habit of penetrating septic or sewer lines frequently, causing significant drainage problems. Simple clogs may not be so simple if you consider what could be happening underground. Our professional plumbers are ready to tackle unwanted tree roots from obstructing your property’s pipes.
Have you ever noticed that most Texas homes don’t have basements? This lack of basements is because the area is prone to slab changes that occur when extreme weather conditions cause ground movement. Slab changes can also affect your plumbing system. While the area gets an average of 34 inches of rain per year (which is a little less than the national average of 38 inches), the phenomenon is likely tied to heavy rain at specific times of the year. When heavy rain saturates the ground, the dirt soaks up all the moisture. When it has reached capacity, the earth shifts, causing disruptions to the natural operation and positioning of your home’s pipes. Commonly, this is one of the reasons underground leaks occur.
Commercial Emergency Plumbing Services
For businesses, plumbing system issues can mean the difference between the health and safety of your employees and staff and the closure of your business indefinitely. The emergency plumbers at Mr. Rooter Plumbing of New Braunfels are here to provide 24/7 plumbing service to your commercial property whenever you need us. We understand what it means to be there for customers, and we want you to know that we’re always here for you.
Commercial plumbing systems aren’t as straightforward as residential systems. And, not every emergency plumbing company in New Braunfels has the training and state-of-the-art equipment necessary to work on these more complex commercial systems. Our plumbers do! We can get your business back up and running in no time.
Our commercial plumbing professionals can help you with same-day and emergency services that include:
- Sewer line repair
- Pipe repair
- Drain cleaning
- Clog removal
How to Avoid Plumbing Emergencies
Even when you take every precaution, you can still end up with a plumbing emergency. However, some of the most common emergency issues we handle can be reduced or prevented with regular maintenance of your plumbing system. Our emergency plumbers are adept at tackling your biggest emergencies and performing routine tune-ups to keep everything functioning correctly.
Most homes’ plumbing should get serviced at least once or twice a year to help prevent plumbing emergencies. Commercial properties should receive routine maintenance four times a year.