Sewer Line Replacement in Greenville
Call for Reliable Local Greenville Sewer Repair
As a homeowner, it is your responsibility to maintain your home's key systems. However, essential but hidden systems like your plumbing or sewer lines are not given much attention until something goes wrong. A specialist will need to determine whether replacing the lines is a better alternative if your sewer pipes break. Fortunately, our team at Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Pitt County can help the residents of Greenville and offer affordable, top-notch sewage line repair and replacement services.
We are your go-to resource for sewage line knowledge, and we employ highly skilled specialists and cutting-edge equipment to identify challenging sewer line problems. You can rely on us to solve your sewage line problems because we're a local business supported by one with more than 50 years of experience in the field.
To schedule your appointment, book with our Greenville sewer technicians online!
6 Signs You Need Professional Sewer Line Repair or Replacement in Greenville
You never really know what's happening inside your walls or where your sewer pipes are placed beneath your home. However, your home's plumbing and other system components may begin to malfunction, giving away a significant problem that is developing in the background.
- Strange gurgling noises coming from toilets – Never let your toilet gurgle or produce any strange noises. This can indicate that your sewer is overflowing with water and that trapped air is seeking to escape.
- Low water levels in toilets – The sewer system may be to blame for your toilet's low water level rather than the tank. Lower water levels could indicate a blocked or fractured main sewer line, which would prohibit the water from flowing freely.
- Various slow-moving drains – Slow-moving drains throughout your home are likely more than just a minor drain clog. Multiple clogged drains may be a sign of a damaged sewer line that our professionals can repair.
- Foul odors emitting from drains – There can be an issue with your sewer lines if you detect foul smells in your yard, cellar, or other areas of your home. Do not put your loved one's health in peril by letting unpleasant smells linger.
- Significantly greener grass near your sewage pipe – If you notice exceptionally thick, green grass in your yard, there may be a broken sewer connection nearby. Sewage and other waste might unintentionally act as a natural fertilizer for the soil. We may conduct a detailed examination of our results after we inspect the area.
- Flooded yard – If a sewer line is damaged or your septic system needs maintenance, your yard could get inundated with harmful pathogens and other pollutants. We need one of our technicians to address this serious health risk right away.
Common Causes of Sewer Line Damage
Sewer lines are required to transfer wastewater from homes and businesses to treatment facilities. Sadly, these pipelines could be subject to destruction for a variety of causes.
- One common problem is tree root infiltration. Roots often break through aging sewer lines in search of water and nutrients, making holes in the pipe and leading to blockages.
- Another issue is corrosion, especially with older pipes made of cast iron or other obsolete materials. Corrosion causes them to rust on the inside, gradually reducing their diameter and increasing the risk of cracking or debris buildup.
- Poor construction or installation can lead to misalignment or insufficient support, which puts strain on the line over time as the soil settles or shifts.
- Climate events, such as flooding, can also cause physical damage like erosion as well as chemical disruption due to sewage backups.
- Plumbing problems such as fatbergs or flushing inappropriate items down toilets can deplete a sewer line's capacity and lead to blockages and overflow issues.
Why Choose Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Pitt County?
The Mr. Rooter Plumbing brand guarantees that you will receive industry-leading service and assistance for sewage line replacement and other plumbing services. We are here to help you with plumbing problems 365 days a year, around the clock. Every activity will have a fixed price that is disclosed up ahead, with guaranteed materials and workmanship, so you always know exactly what to expect.
If you require a reliable group of plumbers with a track record of repairing and replacing faulty sewage systems, get in touch with Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Pitt County. Our team is prepared to maintain your home and protect your family's health.
Looking for more information about our sewer line repair and replacement service in Greenville? Book your appointment online!