Rogers, AR Water Heater Repair
Water Heater Replacement & Repair Services
Often the unsung hero of your home, the water heater remains one of the most essential appliances in your home. From providing you with a warm shower at the end of the day to helping you complete the laundry you’ve been avoiding, water heaters are essential parts of our home.
Whether you need repair services or its time for a replacement, be sure to turn to Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Rogers for all your water heater needs. From inspection to repair to replacement, our team can assist you with virtually any water heater service you need. No matter the service, you can rest assured that our professional team will deliver you convenient and reliable water heater repair or replacement.
Traditional Vs. Tankless Water Heaters
A staple in the modern home, water heaters provide our families and us with reliable hot water. While the traditional water heater has been around since the early 1900s, homeowners are deciding to swap out their traditional model with a modern tankless water heater. Whether you’re doing some consumer research before choosing or are merely curious about the difference, there are some significant differences to consider when comparing the traditional model to the modern and increasingly popular tankless water heater model.
Some benefits of traditional water heaters include:
- Cheaper Initial Cost – Compared to tankless water heaters, traditional water heaters require less upfront cost.
- Easy to Install – Traditional water heaters are known as a no-hassle appliance install. Beyond regular maintenance services, traditional water heaters are very easy to install and maintain.
- Available During Power Outage – Even if your home’s power goes out, you will continue to have access to hot water due to your water heater holding hot water in the tank.
Some benefits of tankless water heaters include:
- Energy Efficient – Tankless water heaters heat only as much water as needed. By heating water on-demand, tankless water heaters are designed to reduce energy consumption by 24 to 34 percent compared to their traditional water heater counterpart.
- Lower Utility Bills – With efficient use of energy, you can rest assured you’re going to be saving monthly on your utility bill. From water to power, tankless water heaters can help your wallet in the long run.
- Smaller Unit – Since there is no need for a tank, tankless water heaters give you your space back. Whether it’s in a closet or the garage, tankless water heaters can easily be placed on the wall to free up space that would be taken up by a traditional water heater unit.
- Endless Hot Water – With no tank, your tankless water heater only heats water when you need it. With this, you can rest assured that you’re getting endless hot water. One, two, or five showers – you can rest assured you’re never going to run out.
While tankless water heaters continue to be a bit more of an investment than traditional models, they continue to be the superior choice. From the doubled life span to the monthly utility bill savings, there’s a reason why homeowners in Rogers and beyond continue to choose tankless water heaters when it’s time for a replacement.
Should I Repair or Replace My Water Heater?
It’s always hard to decide whether to repair the unit or replace it altogether when it comes to appliances. While you may not want to front the money to upgrade your unit, you also don’t want to fall into a repair cycle that drains your wallet. When it comes down to it, there are a few key factors that you should consider when choosing whether to repair or replace your Rogers water heater.
There are three key factors to consider when determining whether to repair or replace your water heater:
- Age of Water Heater – Age is something to consider when making the choice. If your current model is approaching the end of its expected lifespan, it may be time to consider replacing your water heater—especially if the repair is costly.
- Frequency of Repairs – Noticed your water heater giving you more problems as of late? If so, it may be time for a replacement. Frequent repairs can be a telltale sign that your unit is ending its lifespan, and it will be cost-effective to purchase a new unit.
- Utility Bills – Does it take longer to get hot water? Or, have you noticed a spike in your energy bills? It may be time to take a hard look at your bills and consider if purchasing a replacement unit will be beneficial.
Usually, if the repair costs around 50% of the replacement, it will probably be safest to go with the replacement. No matter what you choose to do, albeit it a repair or replacement, you can rest assured knowing that our expert team is here to deliver you superior water heater services whenever you need them most.
How Long Do Water Heaters Last?
Depending on whether your water heater is a traditional unit with a tank or a modern tankless water unit, the lifespans will differ. In general, conventional tank-style water heaters are expected to last around ten years. Another thing to consider is if your water heater runs on gas or is electric. Gas water heaters have more components that can wear down and break, reducing its lifespan.
On the other hand, tankless water heaters are expected to last around 20 years, doubling the traditional model’s lifespan. Tankless water heaters tend to last longer since they are not running 24/7 to keep the tank hot; instead, it only is used when you need hot water.
How Much Does Water Heater Repairs Cost?
The cost of a water heater repair varies on a few key factors, from the unit’s age to the severity of the repair needed. Lucky for you, Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Rogers offers free, in-home estimates. No matter the water heater problem you are experiencing, give us a call. Our plumbers will meet you right in your home, identify the problem, and develop a solution accompanied by a free estimate. An estimate helps ensure we are giving you an honest, accurate quote and gives you a chance to voice any questions or concerns you have regarding your repair.
Searching for Rogers water heater repair services? Give us a call today at (479) 239-4480 today!
Water Heater Warranties
While your water heater unit will come with its manufacturer warranty, Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Rogers is here to further your peace of mind. Our Done Right Guarantee backs our services, and our parts and work warranties are also some of the best in the industry. While we’re confident in all the work we complete, we’re here if things don’t go as planned. Additionally, you can rest assured our team will provide you the routine and preventive maintenance service to keep you water heater working effectively and efficiently, all while preserving the manufacturer’s warranty. From ensuring your unit is working efficiently to preventing future services from being needed, we’re here to save you money with the services we provide.
When you’re ready to experience the difference, Mr. Rooter can make for your home’s plumbing system, give us a call at (479) 239-4480 or contact us online to request your free estimate for water heater services today!