Plumbers in Rogers, AR
24/7 Emergency Plumbing Services Available!
Whether you’re a home or business owner, one thing is certain – your plumbing system will have problems eventually. When these problems occur, either in terms of a leaky pipe, clogged drain, or full-blown emergency, our local plumbers in Rogers, AR, are ready to serve you.
At Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Rogers, our plumbers provide high-quality commercial and residential plumbing services to get your home or business back to normal. From ensuring your plumbing system is working correctly to repairing cracks you’ve never seen, our Rogers plumbers have the experience, knowledge, and skills to ensure we rid you of your plumbing system woes.
For professional plumbing in Rogers, AR call Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Rogers at (479) 239-4480 or schedule an appointment online now!
Why Choose Our Plumbers in Rogers, AR?
When your plumbing system needs some help, turn to an expert plumber in Rogers, AR at Mr. Rooter. From routine system check-ups to one-time repairs, our plumbers can service any plumbing system out there.
Reasons why we are continually chosen over the competition in Rogers:
- Professionalism – Our plumbers are called “Mr.” for a reason. From always being on time to cleaning up our work areas before we leave, our friendly and professional plumbers in Rogers will treat your home like it’s their own.
- No Extra Fees – Whether you need plumbing services on Christmas or a Saturday, we will never charge you extra for overtime, weekends, holidays, or any emergency service.
- Convenient – We know you’re busy, so we always make sure to offer a variety of flexible and convenient scheduling options that allow you to to fit us into your week at a date and time that works best for you.
- Emergency Services – From a burst pipe to a lack of hot water, plumbers are available 24/7 for all your plumbing emergencies – at no extra charge.
Need plumbing in Rogers, AR? No worries! Call (479) 239-4480 for a free estimate! Our professionals will assist by learning more about the problems you are experiencing and finding a plumbing solution that works for you!
Plumbing Care and Prevention Tips
Our Rogers plumbers are there for you when you need us, no questions asked. That said, here are some plumbing care and prevention tips that could end up saving you from some serious plumbing issues down the road.
How to Prevent Clogged Shower Drains
It's kind of gross when shower drains get so clogged that by the end of your shower, you're standing in an inch of water. To help prevent clogging your shower drain, consider using some hair catchers in your drains to help prevent hair from going down your drain.
If your shower drain does get backed up, using a drain snake/clog remover cleaning tool can help. If you still have some clogged drain issues, give us a call and we'll be happy to take a look.
How to Prevent Clogged Toilets
Avoid Flushing Flushable Wipes - Flushable wipes can be convenient, but they can also wreak havoc on your plumbing system. Unlike toilet paper, flushable wipes do not break down and dissolve properly which can clog your drain pipe and lead to pretty serious plumbing issues.
Only Flush Toilet Paper Down Your Toilet - Toilet paper is the only thing you should flush down your toilet. Other paper products that seem like worthy substitutes like napkins, paper towels, and Kleenex, should not go down your toilet. None of these break down the way toilet paper does and can all clog up your drain pipe.
Free Plumbing Estimates in Rogers, AR
Need a job estimate? No worries! Give us a call today to request a free, no-obligation job estimate. A professional Rogers plumber will assist you in learning more about the problems you are experiencing to find a durable solution that works for you – and your wallet!
Schedule your next residential plumbing repair with the best plumbers near you in Rogers, AR. Give us a call at (479) 239-4480 today!
Ready to Schedule Plumbing Repairs? Call Today!
- Cave Springs
Frequently Asked Questions
Are you still open during COVID?
Yes, Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Rogers is still available to help with your plumbing issues during the COVID-19 crisis. Our Rogers, AR, plumbing team is following CDC-recommended guidelines to protect our staff and customers. Visit our corporate page to learn more about what Mr. Rooter is doing to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
What kind of services do you offer?
Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Rogers provides plumbing repair, installation, and maintenance. We can handle all the following plumbing services and more:
- Water heater repair & replacements
- Drain cleaning
- Hydro jetting
- Sewer line repair
- Sewer line replacement
- Sewer system backups
- Video camera inspection
- Sump pumps
- Water line repair
- Water line replacement
- Water line installations
- Backflow prevention device replacement & installation
- Frozen pipe repair
- Leaking pipe repair
- Tankless water heaters
- Water filters
- Water softeners
- Gas line repair
- Gas line replacement
- Gas line installation
What areas do you serve?
Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Rogers serves the greater Rogers, AR, area in addition to the cities of Bentonville, Cave Springs, and Lowell.
What are the most common plumbing repairs?
Plumbing repairs come in all shapes and sizes, but there are a few issues that plumbers handle more frequently than others. Some common plumbing repairs include:
- Leak fixes: These can occur in any part of your plumbing system, from pipes to fixtures, and should be addressed promptly to prevent water damage and mold growth.
- Drain cleaning: Over time, debris and buildup in drains can lead to slow-draining sinks or even complete blockages.
- Toilet and faucet repairs: Toilets and faucets are subject to daily wear and tear, and parts may need to be replaced or repaired to keep these essential fixtures running efficiently.
- Water heater repair: Regular maintenance is essential to extend the life of your water heater and guarantee hot water availability when you need it.
How do you know if pipes need to be replaced?
As pipes age and deteriorate, they become less effective at containing your home's water supply, potentially leading to water damage or poor water pressure. Some signs that may indicate the need for pipe replacement include:
- Frequent leaks throughout the plumbing system.
- Discolored or bad-tasting water, which can signify corroded pipes that are leaching materials into your water supply.
- Persistent low water pressure throughout your home.
- A recurring need for water repiping.
- Your home has been flushed with lead pipes or other outdated materials that may put your health at risk.
What is one easy way to check for plumbing leaks in the home?
Detecting a leak in your home is crucial to prevent water damage and save on excessive water bills. An easy way to check for a leak is to monitor your water meter. Here's a simple process:
- Turn off all water-consuming appliances and fixtures in your home.
- Record the current reading on your water meter.
- Leave your home without using any water for a few hours.
- Check the meter again when you return; if the reading has changed, it's likely that you have a leak somewhere in your plumbing system.
Other ways to check for leaks involve a visual inspection around your home, looking for water damage, mold growth, puddling, or moisture on walls and floors.
The top plumbers in Rogers, AR can help you with any plumbing repair. Call us right now at (479) 239-4480 or request an appointment online.
From smells to messes to unwanted residue, a clogged drain can be a serious inconvenience and nuisance. Watch out for signs like water draining extremely slow, gurgling sounds coming out of your drains, and even foul smells in the kitchen or bathroom.
Whether you have a broken toilet, damaged faucet, or busted pipe, our team of skilled plumbers is just a phone call away. Our certified plumbers walk you through the problem. We’ll tackle plumbing repairs around-the-clock, remaining available for all types of plumbing repair emergencies.