Do you have several clogged drains at the same time? Or are you smelling raw sewage outside or inside? Chances are your sewer line is clogged or needs repair. In that case, our licensed and reputable plumbers At Mr. Rooter Plumbing of St. George can help.
With our round-the-clock availability, you can count on us for reliable and high-quality service anytime, day or night. Plus, we warranty our services to promise your satisfaction. Regardless of your sewer line issue, trust us to get your job done right.
To schedule your St. George sewer repair service, call us today or request your service online. We offer up-front, honest pricing.
Discover Our Efficient Sewer Line Repair & Replacement Process
First and foremost, we start our process with a comprehensive sewer line inspection. This step allows us to identify the exact location and severity of the issue. Then, we can determine whether it's a straightforward clog or if repair and replacement measures are necessary.
The following are three common methods we employ for sewer line repairs and replacements:
- Sewer Line Cleaning. In the case of a clogged sewer line, we use drain snakes or a hydro-jetter to dislodge the obstruction.
- Pipe Relining. With pipe relining, we can repair your sewer line without the need for extensive digging. By applying an epoxy coating to your existing sewer line, we effectively create a new, reinforced pipe within the original one. This method is ideal for addressing minimal damage.
- Pipe Bursting. Another highly favored option for trenchless sewer line repair is pipe bursting. Using hydraulic power, we’ll install a new sewer line while simultaneously breaking up the old one.
- Traditional Excavation. Excavation is a last resort when the damage to your sewer line is extensive. In this case, we would excavate your yard to expose the damaged sewer line, remove it, and install a new one.
At Mr. Rooter Plumbing of St. George, we prioritize transparency and your satisfaction. We will discuss all available sewer line repair and replacement options with you. Our goal is to resolve the issue using the least invasive method. However, if your sewer pipe requires more extensive treatment, rest assured that we will guide you through the entire process.
Need sewer repair in St. George? Request your appointment online today. We’ll be over ASAP to troubleshoot and repair the issue.
Why Choose Mr. Rooter Plumbing of St. George?
With us, you get the best of both worlds: quality work and excellent customer service. To us, fixing your sewer line isn’t quite enough - so we go above and beyond to deliver a world-class experience.
Why choose us for sewer line repair or replacement? Below are several reasons:
- We’ll give you a “courtesy call” before the service.
- We review all pricing before we proceed with any work.
- We offer 24/7 service without overtime rates.
- We warranty our services.
- We’re backed by several hundred positive reviews.
When all is said and done, we’ll even provide some tips so you can help prevent future sewer line issues. From one neighbor to another, we’ve got your back.