There are some ways you can tell if your sewer line is clogged or needs a repair.
Some of these signs include:
- Multiple Clogged or Slow Drains. Having a clogged drain is one thing. But several clogged or slow drains are common signs of a clogged sewer line. That's because all your home's drains lead to the main sewer line that plumbs wastewater out of your home. A clog in the sewer line will impact other drains.
- Foul Odors. Foul odors are usually caused by sewage seeping out of the broken pipe and entering your home.
- Toilet Issues. Is your toilet making a gurgling sound when it's flushed? Or is your toilet bubbling? Toilets bubble when wastewater doesn't drain as quickly as it should. This can mean your sewer line is clogged.
- Puddles in Your Yard. Finally, wet spots on the ground are also an indication that a pipe is leaking water either to the surface or underground, resulting in pooling water in certain areas.
Does My Sewer Line Need to be Cleaned, Repaired, or Replaced?
Whether or not your sewer line needs to be cleaned, repaired, or replaced depends on the specific issue. In some cases, all your sewer line needs is a thorough cleaning to dislodge a clog.
We'll begin the sewer line service by performing a thorough inspection. Typically, this involves a video camera inspection. We'll stick a camera down your sewer line so we can find the clog, crack, or issue. From there, we'll review options and recommendations with you.
Sewer Line Cleaning
If your sewer line just needs to be cleaned, we'll recommend a snaking service or HydroScrub® Jetting service. Both methods are excellent at dislodging a clog and cleaning the inner lining of your sewer line.
Sewer Line Repair or Replacement
At Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Victorville, we have minimally invasive and cost-effective ways of repairing and replacing sewer lines. Say "hello" to trenchless sewer repair.
Cutting-edge methods and technology - like pipe relining and pipe-pull™ - help us repair your sewer line without needing to dig it up.
With pipe relining, we'd use a long-lasting epoxy coating to essentially create a new pipe in the existing pipe. With pipe-pull™, we'd dig a small access point and pull the new sewer line in while pulling the old sewer line out.
With Us, You're in Control
Regardless of the sewer line service you need, we'll review all options with you before proceeding with any work. These options are presented to you in a "Good", "Better", and "Best" format.
Our options offering lets you review all pricing ahead of time, ask any questions, and, ultimately, choose which option works best for you. We'll offer our professional recommendation and answer any questions. But with us, you're in control.
Why Call Us for Sewer Pipe Repair and Replacement?
With us, there is never any need to worry about quality or results - we stand behind the work we do! We're locally owned and operated right here in Victorville. We're also backed by the Mr. Rooter Plumbing network which has over 50 years of experience in the trade.
At Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Victorville:
- We're We'rebacked by a great reputation throughout Victorville.
- Our plumbers are licensed and insured.
- We always offer up-front, flat-rate pricing.
- We offer "options" that put you in control.
- We're available 24/7 (including nights, weekends, and holidays).
Our friendly plumbers are here to answer any questions you have and provide helpful advice along the way. You know that when you call on us for help with your sewer line repair needs, all will be handled swiftly to your satisfaction.
Request your Victorville sewer line repair service today by calling us at. Or you can request your appointment online.