We are your go-to source for sewage line expertise, and we use cutting-edge tools and highly educated technicians to diagnose complicated sewer line issues. You can trust us to put your sewage line problems behind you because we're a local company supported by a company with more than 50 years of industry knowledge.
To schedule your appointment, book with our El Paso sewer technicians online!
6 Signs You Need Professional Sewer Line Repair or Replacement in El Paso
You never really know what's going on behind your walls or beneath your house, where your sewer lines are located. Even so, the plumbing and other system parts of your house could start to act up, giving away a serious issue that's going on in the background.
- Strange gurgling noises coming from toilets – Your toilet should never gurgle or make uncommon noises. This could be a sign that your sewer is filled with water and there’s air trapped and trying to escape.
- Low water levels in toilets – Your toilet's low water level may have more to do with the sewer than the tank. Lower water levels could be a sign that your main sewer line is blocked or cracked, preventing the water from flowing freely.
- Various slow-moving drains – Slow-moving drains throughout your home are likely more than just a minor drain clog. Multiple clogged drains may be a sign of a damaged sewer line that our professionals can repair.
- Foul odors emitting from drains – If you notice unpleasant odors in your yard, cellar, or other parts of your property, there may be a problem with your sewer lines. Do not endanger your loved one's health by allowing offensive odors to remain.
- Significantly greener grass near your sewage pipe – Your yard may have a broken sewer line if you notice particularly lush green grass there. As an inadvertent natural fertilizer, sewage and other waste can benefit the soil. We can inspect the region and provide you with a thorough evaluation of our findings.
- Flooded yard – Your yard may get flooded with dangerous germs and other pollutants if a sewage line is damaged or your septic system is in need of repair. One of our technicians should take urgent action to address this major health danger.
Common Causes of Sewer Line Damage
Wastewater must be transported through sewer lines from residences and businesses to treatment facilities. Unfortunately, there are a number of reasons why these pipelines may be vulnerable to damage.
- One common problem is tree root infiltration. Roots often break through aging sewer lines in search of water and nutrients, making holes in the pipe and leading to blockages.
- Another issue is corrosion, especially with older pipes made of cast iron or other obsolete materials. Corrosion causes them to rust on the inside, gradually reducing their diameter and increasing the risk of cracking or debris buildup.
- Poor construction or installation can lead to misalignment or insufficient support, which puts strain on the line over time as the soil settles or shifts.
- Climate events, such as flooding, can also cause physical damage like erosion as well as chemical disruption due to sewage backups.
- Plumbing problems such as fatbergs or flushing inappropriate items down toilets can deplete a sewer line's capacity and lead to blockages and overflow issues.
Why Choose Mr. Rooter Plumbing of El Paso?
When it comes to sewer line replacement and other plumbing repairs, the Mr. Rooter Plumbing name ensures you are getting industry-leading service and support. We are here to assist you with plumbing issues every day of the year, 24 hours a day. Every task will be priced flat-rate and upfront, with guaranteed parts and craftsmanship, so you always know precisely what to anticipate.
Contact Mr. Rooter Plumbing of El Paso if you need a trustworthy crew of plumbers with a proven track record of fixing and replacing damaged sewage systems. Our crew is prepared to maintain your house and safeguard the health of your family.
Looking for more information about our sewer line repair and replacement service in El Paso? Book your appointment online!