Get reliable hot water with a new water heater installed by the pros at Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Greenville. Whether you need to upgrade to a tankless system, replace your tank water heater with something newer, or simply need some professional insight on what the best energy-efficient water heater is for your needs, we're here to help!
Our experienced plumbers help you choose the ideal water heater to meet your home's needs and budget and complete a professional installation, ensuring the safety and efficiency of your hot water system.
Can I Install a Water Heater Myself?
Installing a water heater on your own can seem like an easy DIY project, but it requires skills and knowledge that most homeowners may not have. Attempting to install a water heater without proper training can put you and your family at risk. Hiring a professional plumber to handle the job is important for your safety!
Experienced licensed plumbers excel at proper water heater installation. They handle everything, from shutting off water and gas lines to connecting pipes and wiring for inspection. Professional installations guarantee secure mounting, proper ventilation, and appropriate materials and techniques for water and electrical connections.
Benefits of a Professional Water Heater Install
Here are a further reason why you should leave your water heater installation to our professionals:
- Safety: Professionals are trained to handle the potential risks involved in water heater installation, such as gas leaks or electrical issues.
- Experience: Professionals have the experience to handle unexpected issues that may arise during installation, reducing the risk of costly mistakes.
- Long-Term Savings: Proper installation by a professional can result in long-term energy savings, ensuring it operates efficiently.
- Service Guarantee: When you hire professionals like our team at Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Greenville, your installation comes with a service guarantee for peace of mind.
- Faster: Nothing is worse than dealing with no hot water. Professionals can install your new water heater quickly and accurately to get you back up and running in no time.
Whether you need a new water heater or want to upgrade, our team at Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Greenville can help. Our technicians guide you in selecting the right size and energy source for your home and provide an estimate for our services!
Emergency Water Heater Replacement Services
Count on Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Greenville for 24/7 emergency water heater installations to get your system replaced promptly! If you’re unsure of whether your water heater needs to be replaced or simply repaired, request an inspection at the first sign of:
- Inconsistent water temperature: If your water is only getting lukewarm or the temperature fluctuates, your water heater may need attention.
- Water discoloration: Rusty or muddy water could indicate a water heater issue.
- Noisy operation: Rumbling, popping, or hissing sounds from your water heater are a clear sign something's off.
- Leaking: Any water pooling around your water heater needs to be taken seriously to avoid water damage and mold growth.
- Age: If your water heater is over ten years old, it may be time for a replacement.
Remember, early detection and plumbing repairs of these issues can save you from sudden breakdowns, water damage, and more! But if it’s time for a replacement, we’ll ensure you have all the options and recommendations you need to find the best solution.
Schedule Your Greenville Water Heater Installation
Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Greenville makes your satisfaction our utmost priority. Our local plumbers are highly skilled in their trade, courteous, and professional!
From the moment you contact us, they’re dedicated to ensuring you have the best possible customer experience, guiding you through every step of the process with utmost professionalism. They carefully listen to your needs, answer your questions, and offer expert advice to help you make an informed decision.