Comprehensive Tree Root Intrusion Services in Long Beach, CA
What is “tree root intrusion?” The roots of a tree naturally grow toward sources of nutrients and water. When condensation builds up around leaking pipes, it can attract tree roots seeking out water sources. These roots can eventually breach pipe walls, wreaking havoc on a sewer system by creating clogs, exacerbating leaks, and bursting pipes.
At Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Long Beach, we have experience dealing with the ravages of tree root intrusion. Our team of experienced plumbing professionals will implement advanced techniques and cutting-edge equipment to minimize the damage of tree root intrusion.
We can employ the following solutions to your tree root intrusion problem:
- Rooter work: The first step to treating tree root intrusion is by clearing pipelines by punching through the tree root so your sewer system can operate normally. We will then assess the full extent of the intrusion and recommend the best course of action.
- HydroScrub: For a lasting solution to your sewer problems, we can clean pipes using high-pressure water jets that will remove buildup and debris, including tree roots. Our unique HydroScrub method both remedies and prevents issues associated with tree root intrusion.
- Pipelining: By lining sewer pipes with a “sleeve,” we can seal off leaky pipes that would attract tree roots. We focus on the application of pipe lining to defective pipes, so you can avoid damaging your yard as much as possible.
- Pipe bursting: Using hydraulics, we can break away old, troublesome pipes and seamlessly install newer replacement pipes.
- Regular maintenance: A key to preventing major sewer system problems is by scheduling routine inspections and conducting regular maintenance work. This will help ensure that our solutions continue working and that new problems do not arise.
Our plumbing specialists at Mr. Rooter Plumbing will work efficiently to quickly contain the adverse effects of a backup. We will zero in on the root of the problem and determine an appropriate fix to ensure you can enjoy uninterrupted comfort in your home in the future.
Professional Sewage Repair Services in Long Beach, CA
Are you having issues with sewage backup in your Long Beach home? If so, it's essential to get the problem addressed quickly and efficiently. In many cases, backups are caused by cast iron pipes that have failed or tree root intrusions. Other contributing conditions include debris buildup, material accumulation, and clogs caused by tree roots.
At Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Long Beach, CA, we provide professional sewer system inspections to diagnose the source of the problem. Our team of experienced plumbers is licensed and insured to take on any job — no matter how large or small — and will work quickly to repair any defects as soon as possible. Don't let sewage backups get you down; call Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Long Beach, CA today!
Symptoms of a major sewage system problem can be observed when
- Fluids flow out of multiple drains
- gurgling drains
- inexplicable pooling around drains
- the strong stench of sewage emanating from drains
Your home is connected to an intricate, interconnected system of pipes and channels throughout the city that is designed to evacuate used and untreated fluids and sewage while bringing in clean and sanitary water. At Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Long Beach, we proudly deliver professional plumbing solutions for sewer systems. Our team of plumbing experts has the expertise and experience to take on virtually any sewer system issue. We utilize the latest techniques and state-of-the-art equipment to ensure your home is free from filthy conditions arising from backed-up sewer systems. We provide around-the-clock plumbing repairs for sewer system issues that develop at inconvenient times.
Call Mr. Rooter Plumbing if your Long Beach, CA sewer system is showing signs of trouble.