Long Beach Drain Cleaning
Reliable Drain Cleaners Near You
For your property's next drain cleaning service, Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Long Beach is your source for quality plumbing work. Our licensed professionals are bonded and insured and have the extensive experience needed to complete projects efficiently and precisely. Our five-star quality technicians are available to serve residential and commercial properties in Long Beach.
For expert drain cleaners near you in Long Beach, call us at (562) 275-3968 or request an estimate online to learn more.
Emergency Drain Cleaning Near You
Our team provides several options for clearing your drains, including the following:
Have more questions? Check out this Q&A video Mr. Rooter made for common questions about clogged drains:
How Much Does It Cost to Clean Out a Drain?
Drain cleaning in Long Beach will cost different amounts based on several factors, including the plumbing company, the severity of the clog, the location of the clog, and the time of day. Some plumbers will charge by the hour, meaning the expense will increase the longer it takes them to fix the issue. However, some plumbers, like Mr. Rooter, offer upfront, flat-rate fees. No matter how long it takes us, day or night, weekends or holidays, our initial estimate will be the same.
The cost of a professional drain cleaning in Long Beach will range from $170 to $800. The more complicated the clog, the more expensive it will be. For example, fixing a clog in the main sewer line could involve pulling a toilet, which will take longer and could require more than one plumber to fix. However, if your kitchen sink is clogged, that drain cleaning could take under an hour and will be less expensive.
Call us at Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Long Beach to request an estimate today!
How Do I Know My Drain Needs to Be Cleaned?
Often, inexperienced homeowners may not realize they need their drains cleaned until an emergency happens. From an overflowing sink to a burst pipe, you should never ignore your plumbing to the point where an emergency occurs. More often than not, you can avoid most plumbing emergencies via routine plumbing services, such as our drain cleaning.
Some telltale signs of a clogged drain include:
- Foul Odor – If any foul odor comes from your drain, give it a rinse. If the smell persists, it may be a sign of a clog in your pipes caused by a build-up of debris. From hair to food, a build-up over time will cause an unpleasant smell. If this is the case, give us a call today!
- Air Bubbles – Air bubbles coming from your drain? If this occurs, there may be a clog that is trapping air in your lines. A professional inspection will be able to pinpoint the issue and discover a solution that works for you.
- Unexplained Puddles – Spy a puddle that wasn’t there before? Whether in your home or your yard, unexplained puddles can result from a clog in your drains causing a backup. Give us a call to get this taken care of right away!
- Slow Drains – Slow drains are one of the most apparent signs of a drain that needs professional cleaning services, and you should never ignore them. A slow or stopped-up drain can be a sign that your line has a clog somewhere. Ditch the chemical cleaners and call the professionals at Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Long Beach for a full inspection today.
If you are experiencing any of these signs, it’s crucial to contact us today! Our professionally experienced and certified team is ready to complete a full inspection of your system and perform drain cleaning services to ensure your system is prepared to handle it all – flush after flush.
Give us a call today at (562) 275-3968 to schedule your professional drain cleaning in Long Beach!
No Clog is a Match For Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Long Beach
As hard as we try, soap and water aren’t the only things that go down our drains. When clog prevention fails, no matter what type of clog it might be or in which drain, we can fully resolve it.
Unclogging Bathroom Sinks and Tubs - Hair is usually the culprit in a bathroom clog. Other things such as soap scum and dirt may constitute the majority of the clog, but that is because they are getting caught around strands of hair. However, hair isn’t the only reason for sink clogs, especially if you have young children who may have curiously dropped things down the drain. Old pipes can also be prone to clogging more easily.
- Unclogging Kitchen Sinks - Even with a strainer and garbage disposal, food still slips through. Silverware can also fall into garbage disposals, which we will happy to retrieve for you. You should never attempt silverware removal by reaching your hand into the disposal.
Why Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Long Beach?
When you call us for service, our uniformed plumbers will arrive on time and will offer personalized attention. We use state-of-the-art equipment and modern techniques to ensure accurate diagnostics and repairs to restore your plumbing system to its optimal condition. Our prices won't change for the same service regardless of when we're at your property.
As a locally owned and operated business, Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Long Beach offers 24/7 emergency service as well as flexible appointment scheduling seven days a week.
Give us a call today to learn more about our drain cleaning services or to schedule a free estimate at your property in the Long Beach area.