With Mr. Rooter Plumbing of The Oakland-Berkeley Area on your side, never worry about messy leaks and broken fixtures again.
Our plumbers are expertly trained and knowledgeable when it comes to all things related to plumbing repairs and installations. We'll ensure that your job gets done right the first time around.
At Mr. Rooter Plumbing of The Oakland-Berkeley Area, we:
- Are Experienced & Licensed. Combined, our El Cerrito plumbing company is backed by over 20 years of experience in the trade. Our licensed plumbers have seen it all and can help with any plumbing need.
- Are Highly-Rated. We're backed by over 2,000 reviews. We've served thousands of customers and are especially praised for our punctual, responsive, and high-quality service.
- Warranty Our Plumbing Services. We're proud to stand behind our workmanship with reliable warranties. As per our Neighborly Done Right Promise®, your plumbing job isn't done until it's done right.
You can trust you’re getting quality workmanship at a price that fits within any budget or timeline requirement you have.
To request your plumbing service, reach out to us online or give our friendly team a call. We look forward to serving you!
Our El Cerrito Plumbing Services
Did your water heater suddenly stop producing hot water? Or is your shower drain so clogged that water stopped draining? Regardless of your plumbing issue, call us for help.
At Mr. Rooter Plumbing of The Oakland-Berkeley Area, some or our plumbing services include:
- Drain Cleaning
- Plumbing Repairs
- Leaking Pipe Inspection & Repair
- Water Heater Repair & Replacement
- Water Line Repair & Replacement
- Sewer Line Repair & Replacement
- Trenchless Sewer Repair
No matter which pipe is leaking or the type of plumbing upgrade you need, count on us for courteous, expert service.
Our Good, Better, and Best Plumbing Repair Options
Did you know we offer plumbing repair options for each job? We do so to help put you in control of the service you receive.
For instance - if you need a water heater repair or replacement - we'll troubleshoot your existing issue then present you with options.
These options will be presented in a "Good", "Better", and "Best" format. Each will include the plumbing work you'd receive and how much the plumbing service will cost.
We'll of course answer any questions you have and offer our professional recommendation. But you, as our customer, are in control!
To schedule your plumbing service, call us or contact us today online. We're available 24/7, including weekends, nights, and holidays.