Signs You Need Main Water Line Leak Repair
If you’ve never needed to repair a main water line, you might not be familiar with the warning signs of a water line issue. The sooner you call a professional for main water line leak repair, the more likely the repairs will be fast and affordable. Call us today if you see any of these signs you need underground water line repair:
- Your water bill has suddenly increased and you don't know why.
- Your drains are running slowly or you find standing water around the drains.
- You keep finding pools of water near your plumbing fixtures.
- You notice signs of water damage inside or outside your home: mold or mildew growth, a musty smell, water stains, puddles, rust or corrosion, cracks in the wall or foundation, peeling paint or plaster, or an increase in humidity levels.
- Your water pressure keeps dropping suddenly.
- Your water is discolored, cloudy, rusty, or muddy looking.
- Your water smells or tastes bad.
- There are soggy spots, puddles, or flooding in your yard, and you can't find the cause.
- Your pipes or drains are making a gurgling noise or bubbling up when another plumbing fixture is used.
How We Repair a Main Water Line
Our water line repairs are fast because we use a trenchless method to repair main water lines. We don't need to dig up your yard, break down walls, or destroy your floor or ceiling. We start with a water line inspection using a video camera. Once we have determined the location and cause of your water line issue, we can use non-invasive methods to repair or replace the pipes. We will always maintain the health and beauty of your lawn, landscaping, driveway, and home. We can also use our trenchless method for water line replacement and installation. We use our Pipe Pull installation technique to break apart the old, damaged pipe and replace it with a new one. We dig two small holes at the beginning and end of the water line and pull a new pipe into place. Our pipes have a lifespan of up to 100 years with proper maintenance and are resistant to chemicals, pests, tree roots, breakage, and corrosion.
Why Choose Us for Underground Water Line Repair?
We strive to save our customers time and money, so our water line repairs are efficient and cost-effective. We complete water line repairs in a day or less, so you and your family can return to your normal routine. We also make sure that our repairs are minimally disruptive to your life. If you're concerned about the cost of water line repairs, you can request a job estimate online. We also offer upfront, flat-rate pricing for many of our plumbing repairs and services. Preventive plumbing maintenance can reduce the risk that our customers will have to pay for expensive plumbing repairs in the future. That's why we offer our Advantage Plan, which makes it easy to schedule routine plumbing services like plumbing inspections, drain cleaning, and plumbing repairs.
Call for Emergency Water Line Repair in Port St Lucie, FL
If you need fast, reliable emergency water line repairs in Port St Lucie, FL, call us today at Mr. Rooter Plumbing of The Treasure Coast. We'll send an experienced service professional to your home for a water line inspection. Then we'll walk you through your options for underground water line repair so you can make an informed decision. To learn more or schedule an appointment, call our 24/7 live answering service or request a job estimate.