If you suspect you have an issue with your water supply, contact our service professionals right away. The problem won’t go away on its own and will likely get worse every day it’s neglected.
Why Use Our Residential Water Line Repair Services?
All our plumbing services are designed to minimize the burden and disruption various issues can cause for homeowners. Other companies may take multiple days digging up your yard, trying to find the problem, and replacing your entire water line. Not us. With our plumbing video inspection services, we can diagnose the issue without extensive demolition. Once we've accurately pinpointed the problem, we use trenchless repair procedures that involve minimally invasive techniques. Our services are preferred by homeowners in the region because:
- We work fast, usually completing work in a day or less
- When replacing old pipes, we use non-invasive methods so as not to disrupt your property
- Our team takes steps to protect your home, driveway, and yard
- We follow all industry standards
- Our goal is to save you time and money
Typical Signs of Main Water Line Damage
The service professionals at Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Sacramento are trained and knowledgeable in uncovering plumbing issues in your home. We are equipped with modern technology to assess various situations and determine the fastest and most affordable solution for you. As a homeowner, it’s critical to take note of changes in your plumbing and water supply, ensuring you act quickly and call us at the first sign of a problem. If you experience any of these, contact us to investigate further:
- Low water pressure
- Puddles in your yard that aren’t caused by heavy rain
- Discolored water coming from faucets
- Soft turf in the yard
- Abnormally high-water bills
Reasons Ignoring Residential Water Line Repair Is a Bad Idea
Some plumbing problems can have an immediate negative impact on your home life. Leaking pipes will damage property and lead to mold growth. Water heater problems will make the entire family grumpy. But if you’re trying to avoid the cost to repair a residential water line because it doesn’t seem to be causing problems inside your property, consider this:
- The main water line coming from the city line is the property owner's responsibility, and they can be held responsible for damage to others' property
- If the water meter shows an increase in usage, you’ll be paying for water you’re not even consuming
- Water leaking into the ground can soften the landscape and lead to shifting or damage to structures
- Pipes delivering rusty or dirty water into your home can be a health risk and is bad for appliances that use water
Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Sacramento Repairs All Water Lines
For the best service and repair of your residential water line, contact Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Sacramento. We’re committed to supplying homeowners in Sacramento, CA with comprehensive plumbing maintenance for every aspect of their homes. Main water lines are made from durable materials such as metal and concrete. However, they are prone to wear over time. If you notice issues with your main water supply, schedule an inspection with us right away.