Water Heater Repair & Replacement Services in Watsonville
Mr. Rooter is glad to offer replacement and repair services for your water heater in your Watsonville area home or business. We have a friendly and knowledgeable team that has experience with tank and tankless water heating problems, and we can perform quick replacement services.
Water Heater Repair Services
Repair services for your water heater are sometimes needed when your water heater isn’t providing you with hot water or if there is a problem with the reliability of your water heater. If you have regular maintenance scheduled for your water heater, then it is more likely to catch issues with your water heater early or avoid them altogether.
Reasons to Call for Water Heater Repair Services in Watsonville, CA:
- When you don’t have any hot water, then it is essential to call for repair services right away. You may need a heating element, or there may be other issues with your tank or tankless water heater.
- If you notice odd smells, colors, or tastes coming from the hot water in your home, then you could have corrosion eating away at the inside of your water heater. You could also have rust or other minerals in your water. We will come and inspect the quality of your water and determine the cause.
- When your water heater makes noises that sound like knocking or banging, this is a sign that you need repair services.
Water Heater Replacement Services
You may want a bigger water heater because the water usage in your home has increased. The age of your water heater is also an excellent reason to contact Mr. Rooter for replacement services.
Reasons You Should Replace Your Water Heater:
- If your tank water heater is at the end of its lifespan of ten to 12 years, then it is an excellent idea to set aside the funds for a replacement.
- If you must call for regular repair services to make sure you have hot water, then it is time to consider a replacement.
- A leaky water heater should have replacement services so that you can ensure your home doesn’t incur water damage. Small leaks can turn into big problems overnight. If you notice water around your water heater, call Mr. Rooter right away to limit the damage to your Watsonville home or business.
- If you don’t have any hot water and your tank isn’t repairable, then it is time for a replacement water heater.
- If you have a tankless water heater that is over 20 years old, consider a replacement for energy-efficiency. A tankless water heater is an investment, saving overtime for a replacement can help you with the funds if you need a replacement instantly or if you want to update the unit to a higher quality unit.
- If you plan to sell your home and the water heater is old, a replacement is a high selling point for buyers who want homes that they don’t need to do anything to have updated plumbing and appliances.