Residential Water Heater Installation in Santa Cruz, CA
When you decide to build a home or business in Santa Cruz, CA, you’ll eventually need to decide on the type of water heating system you want and need. Mr. Rooter of Santa Cruz is available for any questions you have about water heaters and the installation process.
Tank Water Heaters
Tank water heaters are the standard for residences and businesses. They are typically powered by electricity or natural gas, but they can run on other sources of fuel or power also. A water heater with a storage tank draws in cold water and heats it to a specific temperature. Then, the water is stored at that temperature until it is used. When the water is used, then the water in the tank refills and reheats so there is hot water for future use.
The Benefits of a Tank Water Heater:
- The price is a significant consideration when home and business owners choose a tank water heater. They are great for people on a tight budget. They are also less expensive to service and repair.
- Tank water heaters are a great option if you want to rent out apartments, office space, or a basement apartment. If you need to have it serviced or if your tank water heater needs repairs, then the solution is usually straightforward.
- You can easily update your water heater with a replacement. Sometimes families grow, or businesses expand! Adding a new water heater with a larger capacity is easiest when you have a tank water heater replaced.
Tankless Water Heaters
Tankless water heaters are on-demand water heaters. This type of water heater doesn’t store hot water. A tankless unit heats the water as it is needed. Heating water in this manner ends up being extremely energy-efficient and can save you money on energy and water bills over having a tank water heater at your Santa Cruz location.
The Benefits of a Tankless Water Heater:
- After the initial investment, you will see the money savings over a long period.
- Tankless water heaters last twice as long as a tank water heater.
- A tankless water heater is small, so you won’t have to dedicate a large amount of space for installation. You can use the extra space for a pantry or a bigger closet with shelving.
- You can have unlimited amounts of hot water within reason.
- If you maintain your tankless water heater well, then you won’t have to worry as much about replacement services or major repairs.
- If you install a unit that is appropriate for your home or commercial space, then you shouldn’t have to worry about upgrading or updating your unit.
Mr. Rooter of Santa Cruz, CA, installs, repairs, and replaces water heaters in businesses and residences. If you need help deciding on the appropriate water heater for your new location, consider talking to one of our professional team members to make sure you decide on something that fits well for your lifestyle.