Nothing beats the comfort and relaxation of a warm shower or bath, but when your water heater becomes outdated, it may not supply you with enough hot water. If you need a new water heater, you need the help of the pros because installing a new one is no DIY job. If installed improperly, your water heater can be a safety hazard and fail to work as it should. However, when you upgrade to a new, advanced water heater, you can reap the rewards of increased energy efficiency and improve your home’s supply of hot water all at the same time. Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Shasta County offers water heater installation services in Redding, California, and the surrounding areas. Learn more about our water heater installation services.
Choosing the Best Type of Water Heater for You
You can find many different types of water heaters on the market today. That makes it difficult to select the perfect water heater for your situation. Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Shasta County will help you understand your options. We will discuss your average water usage, your goals, and your home’s plumbing system. Then, we can guide you through the pros and cons of each type of water heater. Whether you are looking for the model that saves the most energy or is least likely to run out of hot water, we can point you in the right direction. The different types of water heaters include:
- Gas Water Heater Installation
- Electric Water Heater Installation
- Tankless Water Heater Installation
Signs That You Need a New Water Heater
Unless you enjoy cold showers, it’s best to replace a water heater before it fails completely. That means that you need to be mindful of the early signs of a failing water heater. There are some ways that you can tell your water heater is failing, even before you step into a freezing cold shower. Some of the signs that your water heater needs to be replaced include:
- Hot Water Supply – If your water heater doesn’t supply you with hot water for as long as it once did, you may want to consider installing a new water heater. As water heaters reach the end of their lifespan, their efficiency and performance will wane.
- Water Color – Rusty or discolored water is a clear sign of a failing water heater. When the inside of your tank begins to rust, particles of the rust will flake off into your water and through your faucets.
- Unusual Noises – When your water heater is operating as it should, it will be virtually silent. If it is crackling, hissing, or clanging, you should have it inspected. Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Shasta County may be able to repair it, but it may be more cost-effective in the long run to replace it.
- Puddles – If you notice pools of water around your water heater, you most likely have a leak somewhere in the unit. This will waste water and negatively impact the performance of your water heater.
Why Choose Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Shasta County
Installing a hot water heater is a delicate process, but you can always count on Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Shasta County to perform the installation safely and efficiently. Our service professionals have installed countless water heaters and know how to handle any situation that arises. When we install your water heater, you can expect the following:
- We will follow all local laws, building codes, and installation guidelines from the manufacturer.
- Our technicians have experience installing water heaters of all different makes and models.
- We will avoid water pressure issues by ensuring that your cold and hot water pipes are routed correctly.
- We can install a hot water circulating system to ensure that you always have hot water ready when you need it.
Schedule a Water Heater Installation Appointment Now!
Let Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Shasta County help you get back to enjoying the comfort of a reliably warm shower. Our teams have earned a reputation for our knowledge and expertise because of the high-quality work we provide to homeowners in Redding, Anderson, Shasta Lake, and Cottonwood, CA. You can always count on us to provide upfront pricing and explain the costs of your water heater installation ahead of time. Contact us today to schedule a water heater installation appointment.