Water Heater Repair Services
Professional Water Heater Repair and Replacement
Nothing lasts forever, and unfortunately, that’s true of your water heater. You use this appliance every day, so eventually you should expect it may need some amount of repair. Maintenance repairs to these devices are normal and can help them last longer and perform more effectively over their lifetime.
If your water heater is doing any of the following, we recommend you call us right away:
- Not supplying adequate hot water
- Taking a long time to heat water
- Leaking from the water heater tank
- Making noise from the water heater tank
Call (855) 982-2028 or reach out online to schedule service with our water heater experts.
How Long Does a Water Heater Last?
Depending on the type of water heater you currently have in your home, you can expect it to last anywhere from 11 to 20 years. To find out if your water heater is due for a replacement, schedule an appointment for us to come take a look. We will come to your house, inspect your water heater, and help you determine whether you need repairs or a replacement. Once we know what is needed, we’ll help lay out a timeline and some options to keep you informed during the process.
Is your water heater at the end of its lifespan? Replace it with a new system! Mr. Rooter® Plumbing is ready to help! We provide fast, affordable, and efficient water heater replacement across the U.S. and Canada. Our professionals will also make sure that your new system complies with federally mandated energy efficiency standards. While new water heaters have an upfront cost, they provide savings in the long run. On average homeowners spend about 16% less on their water heating bills.
Learn more about our water heater installation service.
The Right Type of Water Heater for You
Whether your water heater is failing to produce anything but lukewarm water, has sprung a leak, or is simply outdated, Mr. Rooter Plumbing can help you find the perfect replacement for your home.
We can install the following types of water heaters
- Conventional – Water is stored in a large tank (varying sizes available) and heated by electric or gas energy. High-efficiency models can reduce water heating bills by as much as 7%.
- Tankless – Water is heated only as needed, providing access to unlimited and instant hot water through a tankless water heater. May reduce water heating bills by as much as 30%.
- Hybrid – Combines the conventional tank storage style with a heat pump and uses existing water and electrical connections. Hybrid water heaters can reduce water heating costs by as much as 60%.
Need help deciding between a tank or tankless water heater? We've put together a handy infographic to help!
Convenient Water Heater Repair Near You
Proper maintenance can help prevent costly water heater repairs and extend the life of your appliance. As we inspect your water heater, we can take care of minor issues before they become major ones.
If you do experience major water heater problems, we offer emergency services at no extra charge. The quicker you call, the sooner we will be able to help you get your home up and running again!
Call (855) 982-2028 to schedule your water heater repair service.